Options
    quaker mini delights - 90 calorie packs
  • thelassiemickyjames
    Options
    also, half an english muffin with jam and a cup of tea. mmm
  • Jelleebean
    Jelleebean Posts: 212
    Options
    i'm on the Thinsation bandwagon. fudgee-o and oreo mostly. the quaker crispy delights are awesome too.
    sometimes a triple serving of Astro Zero Strawberry yogurt (105cals) hits the spot too
  • sfeld1
    sfeld1 Posts: 8
    Options
    I love Smart Pop 100Cal Kettle Corn, baby carrots with PB2, any type of fresh fruit, and laughing cow cheese with veggies.
  • merB89
    merB89 Posts: 122
    Options
    an ounce of sharp cheddar! mmm
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Fiber One Brownies - 90 Calories!
  • danstvguy
    Options
    try fiber one 90 cal brownies
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options
    Fiber one brownies = 90 calories!

Laughing cow cheese wedges + small portion of Melba toasts = 100-130 calories ^_^
  • danstvguy
    Options
    great job!
  • tlwicklund
    Options
    I just discovered 100-calorie packs of guacamole by Wholly Guacamole, which is great for me because I hate to open a container, use a small amount, and have the remainder turn brown.

What are your favorite 100-calorie packs or snacks?

omg i didnt know that existed, sounds like a delicious 100 calories..
  • Lexiehsub76
    Options
    I like Quaker mini deligths choc. drizzle snack, 100 popcorn, lil debbie and Hostes 100 calorie snack cakes
  • jvkh127
    jvkh127 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I make Jell-O Fat Free Sugar Free Chocolate pudding (Cook & Serve) with fat free milk. 80 calories per serving. Sometimes I top with a few mini marshmallows and torch them with my kitchen torch to make them burnt like roasting them over a fire! Yummmmm and still under 100 calories!
  • 3ricaAnn
    3ricaAnn Posts: 288
    Options
    Fiber one brownies and string cheeses are my favorite and the 100 calorie packs of cheez it and chips.And not healthy but popsicles the ones in the plasctic tubes are 60 calories :)
  • cmsiemsen
    cmsiemsen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    A Trader Joe's Light Mild Cheddar Snack Stick... It's 70 calories for ONE! 0 carbs, 4 fats, 7 protein, and 20 calcium!
  • cmsiemsen
    cmsiemsen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I just discovered 100-calorie packs of guacamole by Wholly Guacamole, which is great for me because I hate to open a container, use a small amount, and have the remainder turn brown.

omg i didnt know that existed, sounds like a delicious 100 calories..

A 2 TBSP serving of Calvalo Authentic Guacamole is only 40 calories. They come in bags (more than one serving) but it's really easy to put that bag into a little zip-lock baggie and thus it doesn't go brown for several days.
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    * different types of fresh fruits
    * handful of nuts (any type)
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    100 calorie popcorn or kettle corn.

OMG! I can't have individual Rice Krispie treats in the house. If I want something chewy - Kashi Honey Almond Flax granola bars are wonderful (140 cals)
  • MamaKatel
    MamaKatel Posts: 180
    Options

Where did you find these?
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    OMG yes the Fiber One brownies are the BEST!!! And Right bites cookies!!
  • Markw51
    Markw51 Posts: 1
    Options
    Fage 0% plain greek yogurt.