"0 Servings" entries - anybody else do it?

Options
I used to do this with Weight Watchers and I do it with MyFitnessPal. If I'm at an event, say a birthday party, and there's cake but I'm strong enough to not have any, I'll enter Cake - 0 oz or 0 pieces in my food tracker. For me it's a mini dose of motivational because even though it doesn't change my final number, it reminds me that I can resist the goodies when I need to. Am I crazy (don't answer that), or do other people do the same thing?

Replies

• neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I've never done that in all of my years of longing, and I probably never will, but that's a very unique idea (in a good way).
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I haven't done it, but I do find it an intriguing idea.
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    I haven't even thought about it, but I do commend you for your delicious bit of data geekery.
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    I guess it could be used to keep things from rolling off the recent list also.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,082 Member
    Options
    Ive never done that - but interesting tool to use if you find it helpful for you.
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    Options
    I have never thought to do that but it could be great for motivation for some people.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Never occurred me to do it, but that's an interesting idea.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    no but i tend to fill every meal up and copy it to next day lol. Its really smart if your the kind of person who at the end of the day would like to look back an see what you could have been vs what you are.... Which would be me...damn my eating to much damn food to add anymore xD
  • jonnymopar
    jonnymopar Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Ah well I guess it's just me. :) There was a pizza lunch at work yesterday that resulted in a triumphant entry reading Pizza - 0 Slices. Just got me wondering if I was the only one, so I thought I'd throw it out there.
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    That's kind of cool, so if it works for you, go for it!
  • slw37
    slw37 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I have enough trouble tracking stuff I DID eat. I don't think I want to waste time tracking stuff I DIDN'T eat. But if it works for you, by all means.