I'm on my way....

Options
Hello , my name is Pastor Toby and no matter what we are called to in life , we still have flesh to contend with. We at our church are getting ready to embark on a journey to better health. Understanding that we are here for a purpose of God we need to be able to physically do what he has called us too. I, as well, as many meet to eat and the truth is ......I can see it......Let us go together to be able to be used of the Lord to his fullest potential, by getting to a place that we have more energy and motivation, encouraging one another . I'm on my way....How about u

Replies

• hgf219
    hgf219 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome Pastor Toby! My habits have made my body not the temple that God would want. I just keep quoting Phil 4:13 " I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength." and I know that I can do this with help from friends and prayer. Good Luck on your goal and congrats on your church making the decision to become healthier.
  • tigerbluefly
    tigerbluefly Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site!
  • tammykoon
    tammykoon Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Welcome. There are many Christians on MFP. We have a way finding each other. Don't be offended if your post gets shut down. There are strict rules about post and people have a tendency to lash out at Christians.
  • PastorToby
    PastorToby Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Have been i ministry for 19 yrs. so I'm not one to be offended easily. Let's just encourage each other in the Lord, for I am on my way