Strong Curves question

Options
For the gluteal goddess program... Is it 3 or 4 days per week? The book doesn't specify that workout A should be done twice a week, it does for the beginner program.

Replies

• sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I believe it's workout A that is repeated. Alternatively you can also do workout D, he used to have a template posted in his Facebook group, as outlined here:

"For the fourth workout of the week, I prefer that you do the following: 3 sets of hip thrusts (6-20 rep range), 2 sets of any single leg exercise (8-12 rep range), and 2-3 sets of any lateral band exercise (20-30 reps). An example would be hip thrusts 3 sets of 10, deficit reverse lunge 2 sets of 8, band seated hip abduction 2 sets of 30. "
  • BeccaLoves2lift
    BeccaLoves2lift Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    I believe it's workout A that is repeated. Alternatively you can also do workout D, he used to have a template posted in his Facebook group, as outlined here:

"For the fourth workout of the week, I prefer that you do the following: 3 sets of hip thrusts (6-20 rep range), 2 sets of any single leg exercise (8-12 rep range), and 2-3 sets of any lateral band exercise (20-30 reps). An example would be hip thrusts 3 sets of 10, deficit reverse lunge 2 sets of 8, band seated hip abduction 2 sets of 30. "

Thank you!