Silly NSV's

Options
deniseg31
deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
1. My thighs DO NOT rub against the person sitting next to me on the train. I am thrilled about this. :bigsmile:

2. My pants don't look like high-waters anymore...they actually look the way they are supposed to look. They used to always look short on my probably because my fat was making them ride up. I know, gross. :laugh:

3. I stopped wearing my cape!!! I have always worn this black sweater/cardigan to the office because I was always too embarrassed to let people see my jelly rolls. Some people at the office joked that it was my CAPE. Well today is the first time in years that I left it at home. I purposely left it. I feel naked without it but I feel ok and actually pretty comfortable. :happy:

Replies

• montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Those are great NSV's! Especially love that you left your "cape" at home. Way to go!!
  • tashacan
    tashacan Posts: 121
    Options
    Those are not silly! Especially the "cape".....Wonderful NSV!!!!!!
  • megjay18
    megjay18 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    that's great! congrats!
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Thank you. Even though I'm a bit chilly at the office I'm glad I got rid of the cape. LOL! :laugh:
  • bobbiejotrainor
    bobbiejotrainor Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That is great! Get yourself a beautiful office sweater now!
  • cartern1
    cartern1 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Great NSV's

I know I keep telling you but you must remember - it's all down to YOU and YOUR HARDWORK.

YOU did it ;)

Keep it up !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!