Keto dieters who are gluten and dairy free

Options
Hi friends. I am looking for people to befriend who share their food diaries and are gluten and dairy free. Heck, even if you aren’t doing keto and are gluten and dairy free, let’s connect!

Replies

• deedunbar1
    deedunbar1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    started march 17th. gluten was making me so tired.I am not a dairy drinker but do still like cheese and butter.Doing keto recipes. Have not had to take a nap since I started.Sleep much better at night too.Started some basic yoga stretching.I have a lot of weight to get off before I know I will feel better.Would love to lose 70 lbs.Never been this size my whole life, kinda snuck up on me.I'm 63 and I guess thats how it happens :)
  • ashandkeals
    ashandkeals Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your input Dee! I sent you a friend request. I feel your pain! I have never been this size either, well except when I was pregnant. Good Luck!
  • mmburle1983
    mmburle1983 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have been gluten and dairy free for two weeks. Doing an elimination diet, but might just keep it up after the month is over. I have been steadily losing weight and have way more energy than before. My diary is open. Feel free to add me.
  • Foodorlife
    Foodorlife Posts: 111 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
  • deedunbar1
    deedunbar1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    how do you add people?
  • Ninebubblewaters
    Ninebubblewaters Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! Gluten dairy soy free
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    I’m not keto but have been gluten and soy free for almost 7 years. Last year due to some digestive issues I was told to either cut out or dramatically reduce my dairy too. I enjoy dairy occasionally still as a treat but stopped drinking milk completely and it helped. I use cashew or almond milk now instead.
  • no1racefan1
    no1racefan1 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I've just recently started eliminating dairy, wheat, eggs, and soy after confirming some food sensitivities through testing. I haven't 100% eliminated them, but close. Following this thread to get some ideas!
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. You may have better luck finding Gluten/Dairy free Keto peeps by checking out the following low carber daily forum group. It's a very large, very active group here in MFP where most of us Ketophiles tend to hang out:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group