Post partum 9 months looking for friends

Options
Hi guys!! I’m trying to lose the extra baby belly fat. Anybody else out there looking for friends and support?

Replies

• GiannaFaithsMom
    GiannaFaithsMom Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I hear you girl! My daughter is 14 mos and I weigh more now then I did when she was 3mos. I have a lot of work to do! I’d like to los about 40lbs
  • jbrooks3645
    jbrooks3645 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Me! I am 2 months pp. I got up to 220 while pregnant and alot of the weight just fell off I'm 186 now an I kno if I don't do something to get this weight down it will creep back up like with my first born lol
  • Tiffers_RN
    Tiffers_RN Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here! Feeling extra chubby after this kiddo! Trying to find time/motivation to workout daily! What eating habits have you adopted? I had GDM while prego this time, so I had to count carbs the last 3m while prego to help keep the blood sugars in check. I lost 27lbs between 7m prego and the time I was to deliver. Thinking I’ll start it up again since it worked so well
  • ralacy55
    ralacy55 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You guys are the support I have been looking for! My daughter is 20 months and I have been been consistently staying at the same weight which is about 20lbs heavier than I would like. I find it much harder to lose weight, before I could go on a fad diet for 2 weeks and drop 5lbs like nothing......now its hard, hard work for me to drop a few lbs. I have started eating non-processed foods and cutting out breads, pasta and rice. I have had some success with doing this so far, but it's difficult to stay away from these foods.
  • Noonoo91
    Noonoo91 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My son is 9 months too! I’m also on the journey to lose some weight feel free to add me
  • jonagolddreams
    jonagolddreams Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    My son is around the same age, y'all feel free to add me, too. The struggle is real..
  • dbrooks82
    dbrooks82 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Almost 11 months here and heavier than the day I gave birth :'( need to ultimately drop about 100 lbs but am starting with a goal of 20. It's been extra hard since breast-feeding makes me hungrier than I've ever been!!!