Here we go.

Options
I found this site this AM and I'm excited. I want to get some of this weight off but somehow I fall off the wagon, sit in limbo and then start again. I'm looking to end that cycle and get back into "that dress". Everyone has that dress in their closet that they love and fit into once before. I tried that dress on for my hubby and he almost lost his mind, however I felt like an Italian sausage packed into a casing that was 2 sizes to small. He says I look fine but after the newlywed weight gain and a set of twins I'm ready to get it off. :happy:

Replies

• hgf219
    hgf219 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I know all too well about falling off the wagon! Congrats on signing on to the site and add as friend if ya want so we can motivate each other and not fall off anymore!!
  • armentat
    Options
    I know that feeling.. I have so many clothes in my closent that just dont fit i have twins 7 years ago lost weight fine had my little girl 2 years ago and I cannot lose it at all. i am here to ty and lose weight. I hope it works. I wanna feel sexy again...
  • armentat
    Options
    I know that feeling.. I have so many clothes in my closent that just dont fit i have twins 7 years ago lost weight fine had my little girl 2 years ago and I cannot lose it at all. i am here to ty and lose weight. I hope it works. I wanna feel sexy again...
  • Skeith5
    Skeith5 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I have no dress in my closet I wish to wear again...

This site has been great! I have been up and down in weight a lot the past 20 years. For me, once I really knew what I was eating it has made it a lot easier and I have no doubt that I'll keep off the weight I lose.

scott