90 lbs gone and so much gained!

Options
This week marks my one year anniversary of my lifestyle change. One year ago I had the realization that I couldn't go on treating my body the way I was and still be around for my children. I said good bye to the old me and hello to a new healthier me. It has been a journey of faith, love and determination. I am a better woman. Not because I'm smaller but rather because of all the knowledge I have gained. I never dieted! Dieting only gets you back to where you started after time. I made permanent changes that affected those around me too. My family is healthier. My friends are inspired. I am proud.

If you click my picture you will see the old me and the new me. There is still room for improvement with toning but, I'm on this journey for a lifetime. And now because I'm healtheir, I have a lifetime to enjoy it .

I wish you all the best of luck on your journey's. Don't ever forget that you are worth so much more that you value yourself for. Cherish your health and make it last for ever!

God Bless you all!

Replies

• momma_roo
    momma_roo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!! Thank you for sharing your story!
  • aehenson
    aehenson Posts: 86
    Options
    You look great & I'm sure you feel fantastic!
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Very well put! Happy 1 yr annivesary :) As you said, its a lifestyle not a diet!! There are no secrets. Just old fashion dedication, eating right, and exercise! You look great!
  • Revcminor
    Options
    Wow. Love the before and after picture! Congratulations!
  • dosesr4winners20
    Options
    You look wonderful and i'm sure you feel even better!!
  • RunTLS
    RunTLS Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    It's so inspring to see people like you on here who have knocked off close to 100 pounds. I have about 70 to lose and I like the reminders that it can actually be done. You look fantastic :)
  • nalia08
    nalia08 Posts: 252
    Options
    I commend you on your success! This will inspire me and others to get/stay on track!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!!!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    You look great. Thanks for sharing.
  • tialeanne
    tialeanne Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Wo0t! Way to go! That's fabulous!
  • AlyAnt26
    AlyAnt26 Posts: 58
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job :)
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    wow! thanks for sharing. congratulations and you look absolutely fabulous!
  • Texas_Nana
    Texas_Nana Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Happy Anni!!! I am also on a year long journey to the new healthier me. I'm only six months into it but so far I'm down 55 pounds, went from size 24 to 14. I feel very confident that I'll reach my goal too!

Thanks for posting, what an inspiration you are!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!