Just Venting...LOL

Options
I hate having to unbutton my pants because they bother my belly. If I buy them bigger they fall off. Wear them my correct size and they hurt...Grrrr

I can't wait to be comfortable in what I wear!!!!!

Please feel free to vent on what you hate. Im sure there is alot more I hate but I just wanted to share this one...lol

Replies

• kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Same here sister! I'm in between sizes right now and the pants that do fit are literally sliding down as I walk and the pants that fit, fit but with a huge muffin top!! :::FRUSTRATION:::: but a great frustration nonetheless :D
  • carlxo21
    carlxo21 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I feel the exact same way about belts right now. One notch is too tight, the next one is too loose.
  • Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    HAAAAAAAAAAA I was just having this same problem but it is more my belt than my pants...

I hate that my thighs rub together and cause my pants to rip at the seam! My favorite pants are about to die :(
  • janiecorona
    Options
    My pants fit fine when I'm standing, it's when I'm sitting down that there's a problem! lol :P
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I hate that I can't go down a shirt size because the biggest part of me is my stomach! Oh, and I hate that no matter what I do my thighs NEVER SHRINK. (Whew I feel so much better, thank you!) PS: you are beautiful!
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Button gets me.. my thighs rubbing together get me crabby too!!
    Right now, i am sitting and can feel my belly on my legs! RAWR!!!! I HATE the way I feel. I can't wait to get this weight off.
  • Sj20fame
    Sj20fame Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    My dress pants are loose(I will not buy clothes till I reach my goal!) , my *kitten* fat and thigh fat is melting, so my bottom half of my body is looking a bit Crazzyy! LOL
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    take a hair tie, and loop it though your button hole, and put the other end on your button, it will keep it together, but be looser.
  • tiffanyvc
    Options
    I second the thighs rubbing together!! I've noticed, however, that since losing this weight, it's not as bad. But I'm still looking forward to the day when I can wear a dress and NOT wear spanx to protect my thighs from chafing!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    I hate it that when I am standing up my dress hangs beautifully but when I sit down this donught appears around my waist. Be glad when I have lost the weight and can sit down in public LOL :)
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    I hate that my arms are SO HUGE that by the time I comfortably fit a short sleeved shirt in the arms, the bodice is baggy and unflattering.
  • ItsMeLori
    ItsMeLori Posts: 346
    Options
    I like wearing my clothes a size to big for comfort. Sometimes I have to use a belt.
  • syu80
    syu80 Posts: 8
    Options
    AMEN!!! I hate getting dressed because I feel so icky in everything I put on :o(
  • hllamaster
    hllamaster Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm venting on venting about venting....lol
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    When i started this i would always have to unbutton my pants if i was sitting and now my waist is slimmer and i need belts. So good luck you will get there too.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    take a hair tie, and loop it though your button hole, and put the other end on your button, it will keep it together, but be looser.

That's a good idea.

Alternatively a fabric belt with a slide buckle is a good alternative such as the following:

2342214929_68aa03f22a.jpg
  • fruitloops313
    fruitloops313 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I hate having to unbutton my pants because they bother my belly. If I buy them bigger they fall off. Wear them my correct size and they hurt...Grrrr

I can't wait to be comfortable in what I wear!!!!!

Please feel free to vent on what you hate. Im sure there is alot more I hate but I just wanted to share this one...lol

this is a little trick I've used before: unbutton the pants, put a rubber band through the button hole and and loop both ends around the button. Voila!! The waistband gives when you sit down or such
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    My dress pants are loose(I will not buy clothes till I reach my goal!) , my *kitten* fat and thigh fat is melting, so my bottom half of my body is looking a bit Crazzyy! LOL

Yeah, I refuse to buy clothes. I only have sizes 16/18/20's in my closet and size 20 are no longer wearable. They literally fall down when I wear them. As soon as I pull them up, down they go. I am in between sizes 18/16. Some size 18 fit awesome, no muffin top as the same with some 16's in my closet. But some 16's make me feel so uncomfortable and when I sit, literally the fat from my waist goes to my chest and I get a huge muffin top. Can't wait till I fit normally into size 16 and leave size 18 behind me!
    Although once I surpass size 16 and lose more weight, I will be forced to buy new clothes, but by then I think I will be happy to :)
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I hate that I have this super sexy pair of knee high boots and my calves are still too big for them! Thanks for the vent, I know we will get there!!
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I second the thighs rubbing together!! I've noticed, however, that since losing this weight, it's not as bad. But I'm still looking forward to the day when I can wear a dress and NOT wear spanx to protect my thighs from chafing!

This exactly!!!! My thunder thighs are so gross and with it being 110 degrees outside and having them rub together is just, well, disgusting! That is why I currently avoid dresses!