A lot harder than I thought it would be.

Options
I have taken this journey so many times and I have found success and failure every time. I think I've tried everything and I can't seem to find my ”groove” in this process. Any and all advice would be appreciated on what works for you guys.

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Weightloss is pretty straightforward - eat less, move more, and the moving is even optional. So what have you tried?
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Have you tried weighing your food and logging it and eating under calories? There is no secret to losing weight other than eat less and prepare to watch your food intake for the rest of your life.
  • Back_4_more
    Back_4_more Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    All the advise isn't going to help. You need to want to do it. Make up your mind and make sure you dont give in to giving up. It gets easier once you start seeing progress.
  • cbstewart88
    cbstewart88 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I have found success by FINALLY accepting these three tenets:
    1. This is a life-long change. Like..... forever.
    2. When I "slip up", I chalk it up to being human and get back with the plan. I don't give up and throw in the towel and totally derail.
    3. I have really increased my activity level. Running, boxing, jumping rope, yoga, weights, you name it. I do SOMETHING most days. Of course it helps physically, but it helps me more mentally. Puts me in a better frame of mind. I feel more positive and more optimistic. Frame of mind is EVERYTHING when it comes to successful weight loss, in IMHO.