Returning member friend invitations welcome and needed.

Options
lannakin
lannakin Posts: 15 Member
Hello everyone my name is Lanna!!! This app has worked awesome for me in the past so I’m returning. I’ve had quite the week. I came down with influenza last week and in the process quit smoking. My boyfriend broke up with me 6 days into my no smoking. I am also finishing my internship this week and applied to go back to school. I decided to start working out again as a stress reliever and maybe in the process get into shape for summer. Here’s to a new healthy beginning. Good luck everyone

Replies

• J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. :)
  • HarveysBud
    HarveysBud Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Love the positivity out of such a *kitten* situation. You are already winning!
  • johndu41
    johndu41 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hello, happy to add you
  • lorrainequiche59
    lorrainequiche59 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Hello...please add me as your friend. I am back also...welcome back & hope you are able to quit smoking through all the stress your are enduring at present.
  • cutsie64
    cutsie64 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good luck and welcome back!!
  • ola130
    ola130 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, feel free to add me, I'am just returning as well
  • abbynormal52
    abbynormal52 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    starting back today myself, woohoo, so glad to see so many others doing the same today:)
  • Fit4Life004
    Fit4Life004 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You have been through a lot! Feel free to add me :) I’m looking for supportive mfp friends!
  • braydenjesse11
    braydenjesse11 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How on earth do you add friends? I need some I need motivation! I am a return member it does work to have support.
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    You click on the blue name, pop up will show, click that blue name, click right on the people icon.

• ayresome75
    ayresome75 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • biglue2016
    biglue2016 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Keep pushing, I am new on her and don't know how to add anyone but you can add me.
  • getmeowthofhere
    getmeowthofhere Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm about a week into returning on here after an extended break and all the support helps! Good luck everyone
  • lannakin
    lannakin Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody!!! I needed a bouncing board that day! It is sure helping to keep going and having people with no bias to talk to! Love and enjoy the support.