Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello! New girl in town.

Hello, I am so happy that I stumbled upon this site! This is very exciting and hopefully just what I need. I am excited about having something to track my progress and hopefully some support to cheer me on :)

Replies

• Hi I just started this program a few days ago so if you want to become cheer buddies let me know!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,085 Member
    Hello 29forever:):):)) Just wanted to welcome you to MFP!! I'm Robert it is a pleasure to have you apart of MFP. If you need any help or support. You can always add me as you friend. Have a great day and work out!!

Robert
  • I'm new too!!! Welcome!!! I'd love to be cheer buddies!!!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,085 Member
    Hello Klp11480 welcome to MFP!! Have a great day and work out!!

Robert :):):)
  • nilesbollinger
    nilesbollinger Posts: 80 Member
    To all of you: Feel free to add me as a friend! I try to stay very active to motivate others and always welcome new connections.
  • mcleo47
    mcleo47 Posts: 18
    Welcome. You will reap the from what you sow. Good luck. Do you have MFP on your computer and phone. Be careful how you log your calories. A unspecific retry will result in either too many or too little carolies. Enjoy.