joined now (:

Options
surfino
surfino Posts: 17 Member
Howdy!
Im a 35 years old Italian boy, even if i look a lot younger i gained weight in the last years. I tend to gain and loss with extreme easyness, now i want only to loss in order to fit in the ooold jeans i still have somewhere (:
I work as a airplane pilot, so my life is somewhat funny but i have little time to train and AS ALL THE ITALIANS, i love to eat following the mediterranean habit, but i exceed in alcohol expecially wine. I love to party, SURFING, making friends all over the world and i can't live without visiting new places. I love history and folklore...
That's all, for now :)
Riccardo

Replies

• smallerthighs
    Options
    Welcome Welcome WELCOME :drinker:
  • NWfluffy
    NWfluffy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Buon giorno, Riccardo. Piacere. I lived in Napoli for 3 years and agree the food is amazing. If you measure what you eat and record it ALL on this web site you will have a better idea of what you can eat and what you cannot eat. Most hotels have an exercise room - or just go for a walk around town before dinner. A little exercise every day will help. Buona fortuna & I hope to see more of you on here - or is that "less" of you ;)
  • surfino
    surfino Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    thanky thanks, piacere!
    i'll do measurements now as you suggested, lately im eating a lot of PASTA with tomato and peppers (from all over the world, i do love them! I think my real problem is wine hehe, can't stop grrr i just can't eat without it! anyways ... will see
    thank you again! :)
  • NWfluffy
    NWfluffy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Buona mattina (it's only 10 a.m. in Washington State!). Here are a couple more suggestions. Try having less pasta with more veggies (pasta is 200 cal per cup). Sometimes a large green salad first helps fill me up. As for the wine I'm trying to drink less, but better quality! The wine is 100 cal. per 4 liquid ounces. Think of all the exercise you have to do to burn all that off!! Of course the reverse is true - if you work out hard, then you can eat/drink more! Good luck to you!