Another new member!

Options
Hi Everyone,

I cant believe how many new people are signing on, this must be a great place.
In the past few years ive put on at least 40 pounds and am looking for the information, skills and support i need to get it off! I work as a photo radar operator here in Alberta Canada and I sit all day long. I live in a town where i have yet to meet anyone so I'm hopeing you all will give me the motivation Ill need to get er done!
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• hgf219
    hgf219 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Good Luck to you on your weight loss journey! We can all use help to stay motivated!!
  • mothero2
    Options
    Me too! New to the site and determined to make it work for me. I can definitely use all the help I can get. I wish I could find people on this site that live near me and are serious about starting an exercise habit. I have a few friends that say "yeah lets walk sometime" but then never seem to have the time. I was always pretty small. Even after my first child I got back down to 115 in less than a month. Having my son at age 33 killed the size 5 Calvin's for me. Its been 9 years and I still have the jeans. Even if I cant get them buttoned again I would at least like to get them up over my behind!