Keto Recipe Swap

Options
Hi friends,

I am in week three of the Keto lifestyle and am needing some new recipes to help save me from boredom.

If you have any good Keto friendly recipes, post or link them here and we can swap!!

Replies

• Raggedy729
    Raggedy729 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am just starting Keto and need to get some ideas for chicken and turkey meals...I am not much of a red meat eater. I am allergic to mushrooms....so, any ideas?
  • KetoNurse77
    KetoNurse77 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    @MerMandy17 what kind of things are you in to? Or what foods do you not like?
  • sugarnspice0613
    sugarnspice0613 Posts: 109 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Parmesan or blue cheese cream sauce served over chicken.

Sauté onions in butter then set aside. Heat heavy whipping cream in a pan and add in fresh Parmesan cheese (or blue cheese)—don’t use the powder kind as it won’t cook properly—once cream is warm so it melts and blends with the cream. Be careful not to let it burn. After sauce is made throw the onions into it, and then toss it over cooked chicken.

This is amazing over steak. I sauté onions and mushrooms (can be left out) for the sauce and top my ribeye with it. I love both blue cheese and Parmesan when making this, but I find the texture is better with blue cheese.
  • kaspatore
    kaspatore Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Southwest chicken salad- Mexican seasoned chicken, mayo, sour cream, cheddar, black olives, green onion, and lime.

Taco bowl- Mexican chicken or ground turkey, salsa, avocado, cheddar, sour cream.

Egg salad- 3 eggs, 1 laughing cow cheese, 1 small avocado, tumeric, ACV, salt, pepper.

Creamy cajun chicken and shrimp: Cook proteins as desired, remove from pan, add butter and HWC, smoked paprika, garlic, onion powder, cayenne, salt and pepper, a bunch of parmesean, spinach and cream cheese. Melt sauce together, serve over protein and a vegetable.
  • crabbybrianna
    crabbybrianna Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I’m not keto, but I’ve made a few recipes from this website and they were pretty good:
    https://www.ruled.me/keto-recipes