Single Mom Balancing Act

Options
Hello, I’m a single mom with a wonderful 5yr old. I’m 4”10 and currently weighting 198. I have recently restarted my weight lose journey a few weeks ago. I have already lost 10lbs.

I say my biggest hurdle is in Incorporating my healthy life style into my day to day life. I would love to make friends who share the same passion for healthy living and weight loss. I love sharing thoughts, tips and tricks with others

Replies

• BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Added you ...let's dooooo this... would love to learn more about you :)
  • babydaisy81
    babydaisy81 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Single mom here too!! My oldest is 10, a few years ago I used MFP and lost a lot of weight...now I have a 1 year old and the struggle is real to fit fitness it with both! Any tips!! I’ll add you too if you don’t mind!
  • ecmont032
    ecmont032 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    single mom of three here!! I lost about 70lbs about 4 1/2 years ago using MFP. Now, I have a 1 year old and I've gained soooooo much that it's ridiculous. I've been consistently doing MFP since Feb. Hoping to stay dedicated and get this weight off.
  • nanashorty8
    nanashorty8 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow I really appreciate the reach out everyone. It’s amazing how just knowing how others understand the struggle.
  • Rach7671
    Rach7671 Posts: 45 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I totally understand how difficult being a lone parent is, I am a single mum and have been for nearly 11 years, but it's worth the struggle. I have worked and studied, due to graduate this year (Yay!) and raised an incredible young man, but my own health has always taken a back seat and not been a priority....until now. We can do it!