Ok, Women 40+...

Options
I read a thread about women over 40, needing to lose (I think) 30lbs + and looking for friends/buddies. I added a lot of you and not one has returned the favor yet lol so if you want support... I sure could use it myself. Add me if you like! Thanks!

I’m 40, mother of 2, looking for the first time in my life, to change how I eat/nourish my body and family. <3

Replies

• michelleRKdavidson
    michelleRKdavidson Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I am a wife and mother in my 40s. I restarted my weight loss journey in December and I am trying my best to keep on track with the help of MFP. It is nice having other women here on MFP to keep each other motivated. You are welcome to add me as a friend if you would like.
  • AusAshMommy
    AusAshMommy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I am 39 turning 40 this summer - this is my second go round with losing weight and have recently restarted my journey! I'll add ya!
  • primalpam
    primalpam Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm a 48 year old mother of one. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • Cardinals_3
    Cardinals_3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm a 40 year old mom of 3, trying to lose 30lbs. Anyone can feel free to add me too!
  • Liamsm0m
    Liamsm0m Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Thanks, ladies! <3
  • sweetneat75
    sweetneat75 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey all... add me as well. Can never have enough support/encouragement
  • Amy_Jo54915
    Amy_Jo54915 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Oh, you can add me! I’m a 44 year old single mother of three. I added a couple of people a few months ago, but none of them are active now. I have lost weight before using MFP, and I had a handful of wonderful friends to help me keep on track. Went off MFP when I got married, and fell off the wagons big time. I am now up to 279 lbs! I too am looking for some accountability partners, and being 40+ and female would be the best, because we can identify with each other better
  • babysaffy
    babysaffy Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    40 mum of 3. Just over 30 more pounds to lose you're welcome to add me.
  • Spaffdavidson
    Spaffdavidson Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 almost 48... :s Feel free to add me
  • shortfritz
    shortfritz Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Brandie. I'm 43 yrs. old. I have 60+ pds. to lose. Should you still be looking for a buddy, feel free to add me. Thanks.
  • MeteoraTitanium
    MeteoraTitanium Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 41 with 3 children, I lost 20lb using Mfp and have been maintaining for 2 years Feel free to add me!