Newbie losing 85lbs!

Options
Just created my account, here for the long haul!

I'm Michelle, I'm 25 (26 as of tomorrow), I guess I finally got sick of my own *kitten* and excuses. Prepped last night for the week, and am super looking forward to this journey.

Add me if you're looking for friends!

Replies

• selenay8927
    selenay8927 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Haveng figured out how to add yet! Lol good luck I'm new too
  • ecmont032
    ecmont032 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I also have a goal to lose 85lbs. Hoping to do it by the end of the year. That's the goal I made for myself. I'll add you guys
  • Mandybell39
    Mandybell39 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! Nice to meet you and best of luck! After having 2 children in a row and not caring for myself properly while pregnant, I'm trying to lose 135 lbs. A whole person! I've lost 5lbs this month and am starting to take care of myself again. I could really use a support network so I'm writing because I am supportive and if anyone wants to share support and encouragement, I'm open to it!
  • shira324
    shira324 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place to share your journey. My weight has been up and down a lot over the last 10 years, but I've lost 40 lbs since last May, and hoping to lose another 25-30 by the end of this year.
  • ecmont032
    ecmont032 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    my goal is to lose 85lbs this year but ultimately I need to lose 100lbs. So I understand.
  • getmeowthofhere
    getmeowthofhere Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I have about 30lbs of my goal of 80lbs total left to lose so it is possible (:
  • michelleRKdavidson
    michelleRKdavidson Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Good Luck on your journey to a healthier YOU! I too have a goal of over 50 lbs to loose. Just take it one day at a time.
  • rue305live
    rue305live Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Happy soon to be birthday Michelle.. April babies rule and congrats on making the conscious decision to make improvements with your health and life .. you can do it, half the battle is mental and it seems you already conquered that .. good luck and once again happy bday