Looking for some good supportive friends

Options
stephaniewalker0808
stephaniewalker0808 Posts: 19 Member
edited April 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Back using this app - i fell away from it before. I think I need some motivation and supportive friends to keep me on track. Losing weight, Sharing recipes, new fitness ideas etc
Please feel free to add me and we can all be supportive together

Replies

• levinemr2
    levinemr2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me too! Please add me!
  • shanelleshrinks92
    shanelleshrinks92 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This is my 2nd time on here and I am looking for the same! Good luck and feel free to add me!
  • redsrunning250
    redsrunning250 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Me too add me
  • michelleRKdavidson
    michelleRKdavidson Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am restarting as well. I do think having a motivational group helps. Especially other women who are on the same journey. Feel free to add me.
  • supermomof00004
    supermomof00004 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same here. I would like to be added as well. What is everyone doing to get back on track? Are you eating cleaner and working out? What workouts are you in love with?
  • stephaniewalker0808
    stephaniewalker0808 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I love spin class! Running outside and walking. I need to get back into weights .. but finding it difficult. You?
  • leigh8236
    leigh8236 Posts: 44 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I’m restarting my fitness journey but first time on mfp (looks like a great community). I love walking, aerobics, yoga and Pilates.. I’ve started some hiit this week and been having heart palps so will have to ease into things a bit more slowly I think! Just some steady state cardio and body weight strength training for me to begin with I think! :)
  • supermomof00004
    supermomof00004 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I typically walk, treadmill, elliptical, and have done Jillian Michels 60 day body shred. This has been a great program, but I am on my 3rd time and around and starting to feel like it isn't as effective and honestly getting bored. Does anyone have any suggestions for good videos or programs for home?
  • fatguy_fitness
    fatguy_fitness Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me.
  • Journeyfromfat2fit2fab
    Journeyfromfat2fit2fab Posts: 12 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Hello *waves*

I know that feeling, I'm back on mfp today and I would love to be friends and share that support :)
  • HP921
    HP921 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well. I could definitely use some supportive friends and accountability partners.
  • curlygirly73
    curlygirly73 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Just jumping back onto the MFP saddle again too and would love some support. Please feel free to add me too!
  • thelegendoflexii
    thelegendoflexii Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same goes for me! Can add me as well.
  • pilarslayer
    pilarslayer Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! I have been on here for a little while but, I'm trying to get serious about weight loss again.
  • very_tall02
    very_tall02 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey! Add me!