40yo & 200lbs Lets be friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• sassykd77
    sassykd77 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh yall .... so I was brand new to this app when I posted this & was quickly consumed by all the stuff I was reading & doing that I never came back & even looked at this. Im so adding all of yall if your still interested.
  • Lee1st1974
    Lee1st1974 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    sassykd77 wrote: »
    Oh my gosh yall .... so I was brand new to this app when I posted this & was quickly consumed by all the stuff I was reading & doing that I never came back & even looked at this. Im so adding all of yall if your still interested.

Hi there, I also have recently started on MFP, feel free to add me for motivation and support.
  • GottaClue
    GottaClue Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Me! I wanna play! Want to lose 20....maybe 40. Small goals lead to bigger ones in the future...I hope
  • shortfritz
    shortfritz Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Brandie. I'm 43 yrs. old. I have 60+ pds. to lose. Should you still be looking for a buddy, feel free to add me. I started the Keto diet today. I would love to have other people to cheer on. Thanks.
  • mom22lappys1
    mom22lappys1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Add me anyone I'm 41 and trying to lose, but my energy is low and I'm so confused with all the things I'm reading about how much macros to have. I just want to lose weight, I hate counting calories and points so seeing all this stuff is deflating.
  • sdcohorst
    sdcohorst Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’ll add you and anyone else feel free to add me too. I’m 40 and started at 210 - down to about 170 now. Trying to lose 15 more lbs to get to 155, then decide where to go from there!
  • DivineLotus
    DivineLotus Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I’m always struggling with my weight and health. I’m 38 :( and 191 as of my last weigh in. I’m working on logging and routine at the moment. I love new friends on here!
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Add me anyone I'm 41 and trying to lose, but my energy is low and I'm so confused with all the things I'm reading about how much macros to have. I just want to lose weight, I hate counting calories and points so seeing all this stuff is deflating.

Just in out your stats into MFP and follow those recommendations. Anything more complicated is just making it difficult, only to be explored by masochists, people with medical issues, and occasionally someone who is struggling to meet their goals.
  • mgan9311
    mgan9311 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm approaching 40 in a few months and I'm about 216. A few years ago I was at about 240. I got down to 190 then gained about 10-15 lbs back after being sick. Now I'm suffering with stress at work and gained about 5 lbs from stress eating, then got sick again and put on another 6 lbs from meds and steroids. I just finished PT and it's motivated me to be more active...now I just needs a friend or two since I don't have any in my life that I can rely on. Boyfriend doesn't count...I get mad at him if he talks about my weight..I've gotten sensitive! Feel free to be my friend!
  • momthenurse
    momthenurse Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Add me! I’ve just started Keto and Intermittent Fasting.