Need motivational friends ;)

Options
Hi there! I’m Hayley I’m a 32 year old mummy of 3 and I’ve struggled with a food addiction for the past few years my weight has ballooned and I hate the way I look and feel! I’ve joined today because something switched in my brain and I realised the food I was eating is poison (fast food) and if I carry on that way I’m not gonna live my best life, I don’t want to get out of breath easily, I’m bursting out of my clothes I feel ashamed of myself! Today i made a promise to myself to change and start eating more healthy and I’ve NEVER this strongly about it! Could do with some similar minded people to talk to x
Thankyou for reading
Hayley.

Replies

• lacyphacelia
    lacyphacelia Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    hi haley, what kind of motivational friend are you looking for?
  • haylosayello
    haylosayello Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anybody on the same type of journey or similar hun @lacyphacelia
  • ariamariam
    ariamariam Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Hayley! I am a mother of two and struggling to lose some weight. Hope we can encourage each other!
  • Kirstysummers11
    Kirstysummers11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there Hayley, I just joined tonight too. And I’m looking to live my best life and in order to do that I need to me be healthy physically. I’m looking to loose 4 stone by the end of the year. K x
  • GIRLPOWER7113
    GIRLPOWER7113 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Add me let's help each other
  • mzsjones82
    mzsjones82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies I'm not new here but it’s been awhile since I been on here. I just made 36 March 28 and have a 6 month old.... I need motivation as well and I’ll motivate you guys as well.... please add me and let’s get our sexy on
  • sweetneat75
    sweetneat75 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Let’s all encourage/motivate each other!
  • Mickey_I
    Mickey_I Posts: 19 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Hi, I have 2 kids but since I'm a guy I can't really use that as a reason for my extra weight. But could use the group encouragement.

Tonight is my first night in the forums. Looking forward to meeting and encouraging everyone.
  • ga911girl
    ga911girl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been here awhile. I have lost 126 pounds but have 30 to go. The pounds are getting harder to lose but I am determined! If I can help anyone, let me know....
  • leigh8236
    leigh8236 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi I have three kids under 9 and just restarted exercise after a long break (and brand new to this app). I’d like to lose some weight but firm up and change my eating habits.. for me it’s also about looking after my mental health and improving energy levels. I’m keen to help motivate and be motivated by others too.. Let’s do this! :)
  • amgjb
    amgjb Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hey Hayley

Let’s get at it
  • badwolf757
    badwolf757 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have two children and just do not know what happened to me. I do not want to just keep buying bigger clothes. Please feel free to add me.
  • maggiemayberries
    maggiemayberries Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've been on this journey for years. I lose and then I gain. I'd love to have some friends to motivate and hold me accountable.
  • monsterboo2018
    monsterboo2018 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I’ve just joined today. I work nights and have put on so much weight in the last 2 years, like you I just wanna live my best life! I’m here for anyone that wants and needs support, I definitely need some myself!
  • patiencew627
    patiencew627 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi When reading your post I thought it sounded quite similar to me. I am 37 with 2 kids and my weight has just been constantly creeping higher and higher. I have a few obstacles (early menopause and permanent foot injury) however I refuse to let those become excuses and stand in my way. My starting weight was 202lbs and I have dropped 3lbs in the last week and a half. My goal weight is 165lbs by August and my Ultimate goal is 145lbs by Christmas. I just started using MFP again and hope that we can keep each other motivated and take this journey together. Let’s get this!
  • RashaePree
    RashaePree Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi Haley, I'm right there with you. I'm a mother of 4 who is struggling to lose weight. back in 2016 I weighed 220 and lost weight all the way down to 185. Unfortunately, I fell back into old habits gained it all back plus more. I'm currently 230 but looking to start over with my weight loss journey and for good now. I just started using MFP again as well as working out. We can motivate each other on here or if you have IG, @iits_shae, or both. I could definitely give as well as use plenty of motivation this second time around. We can do this!
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hi Haley! I am 38 with 1 child. I have always struggled with weight. A couple a years ago i was 230 and went down 2 170 to just gain it back with bad eating habits lack of exercise. I am more focused now and on track threw this weightloss journey! Feel free 2 add me as a new friend for support and motivation along the way!