Dinner???

Options
It's almost time to go the the grocery store for next week and I have no idea what to do for dinner. Anyone got in suggestions on quick simple meals?

Replies

• drmelvis
    drmelvis Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Rotisserie chicken, cole slaw (I buy the bagged broccoli slaw and add a small amount of Marzetti's lite cole slaw dressing), and steamed vegetable.

Grilled chicken marinated in tequila orange peel and orange juice with salt and pepper, grilled zucchini, and slice of watermelon.
  • purplecait1212
    Options
    Make butternut squash fries. My 3 yr old and I make them once a week when my hubby is out of town for work and we LOVE them! He gobbles them right up, and they are super tasty and low cal!
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I'm having a 4 oz steak, some sauteed zuccini with garlic and a sweet potato.
  • foremaar012
    Options
    stir fry so easy and quick...plus if you're a broccoli nut like me you can put like 8 cups in and just chow down. Just watch the sodium :)
  • Melbel85
    Melbel85 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Chicken stirfry and tacos are my go to quick meals!
  • Nikki_Gets_Fit
    Nikki_Gets_Fit Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I made a pot roast the other night that I left in the crock pot on low for about 8 hours. I only used the roast, carrots, potatoes, and 1/2 C of water. I then mixed in a bowl 1 pack of ranch dressing (the dry mix), a packet of italian dressing (dry mix as well) and a pack of brown gravy mix. I sprinkled it over the top, and let it cook on low for about 8 hours. The meat was so tender and flavorful, and I couldn't believe the amount of food I could eat, with the calories. I will be making that more often!
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Tonight if all goes as planned Im making baked samlon, roasted asparagus with olive oil and salt, and quinoa :)