Need weight loss buddies!

Options
Hello everyone! I need some weight loss buddies to help keep me accountable and vice versa. Since 4/3, I have lost 8.8 pounds and want to lose 50 more. I'm 32 and 5'3, my current weight is 185. Feel free to send me a friend request!

Replies

• motivatedmurphy
    motivatedmurphy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’ll be you’re weight loss buddy! :) we have similar stats! I’m 5’2, weigh 180 and want to lose 50! I gained 70 pounds with my first baby who is currently 4.5 months old!
  • naomizech
    naomizech Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! Can I join you all? I'm 5'6 and 158 lbs. I'd like to get to 130lbs ( I gained 20 lbs in the past 2 years).
  • Magdalenaroses
    Magdalenaroses Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i dont see the add button
  • abbiegetshealthy
    abbiegetshealthy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    would love to join you also! I'm 5"3 and 140, needing to lose roughly 20 lbs. Feel free to add me :)
  • cr00ked_gr1n
    cr00ked_gr1n Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    just joined the site and looking for buddy(s) myself. looking to lose about 40lbs-ish. add me too if you want :smiley:
  • mommyxbearx
    mommyxbearx Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im 5'3 and had been trying to lose the 50 lbs i gained during my pregnancy...two years ago. I have lost 58.2 pounds VERY slowly in the span of 27 months and have about ten pounds to lose to be considered "normal". I tend to sabotage myself, so some motivational friends would be great. Current weight 146.8-- Goal is 135. Add me if you want :)
  • GigiBear18
    GigiBear18 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Def need some support to stay motivated!! We can do this together!
  • sweetneat75
    sweetneat75 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I too need to lose about 40 lbs. you all can add me as well
  • blondchick101
    blondchick101 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose about 20 pounds and would LOVE some pals to hold me accountable! Add me and send me a message!
  • leigh8236
    leigh8236 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    :) I need to lose some weight as well, feel free to add me x
  • sara1982
    sara1982 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm 35 and 185lb at 5ft 6 my target is to get down to 154 and see how I feel then.