Replies

• ashesoh1234
    ashesoh1234 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you!
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Justkeepswimmin Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I live in Phoenix now (escaped from Ohio a year ago) and I was an Ohio couponer at Giant Eagle. You can visit www.hotcouponworld.com and visit the Giant Eagle forums for sometimes early ad match ups and coupons you may not know about. Also if you learn the drug stores at www.moneysavingmom.com or any other drug store game blog (only use free ones NEVER pay to coupon!) you'll save tons and not pay for makeup / otc / toiletries and sometimes get free snack bars (I've gotten free balance bars, and soyjoy at CVS and Rite Aid).
  • kittrelle
    Options
    Yes, CVS and Walgreens are great. I no longer pay more than 50 cents for toothpaste, floss and stuff. I get toothbrushes free and all toiletry items greatly discounted. afullcup, wildaboutwags, totallytarget and iheartcvs are also excellent sites.
  • tifanietiberio
    tifanietiberio Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I wanted to check in re: the specials that start at Giant Eagle today (8/11-8/17). I have obviously been very busy stalking the Batman cast so sorry this is last minute.

And again, I am just going to share the things that I personally think are interesting bc it's a savings on low-cal/low-fat stuff. You will come to find, it may be unhealthy in the long run, but for now, I eat most of my meals in the form of frozen/packaged things- so if you need the latest and greatest info on produce, i may not be the best resource.

Powerade Zero 15 for $10 (have to buy all 10 to get the deal, otherwise it's $1 per bottle)

FiberPlus Bars 4 boxes for $10 (also there is a .40 off electronic coupon on GE website, choose it and it will store on the Advantaege Card and deduct automatically)

Crystal Light (the large containers- i think it makes 12qt total) 2 for $7

Quaker Rice Cakes 3 for $5

Morningstar Meatless Products (if you have not tried the veggie nuggets dipped in honey, you should) 2 for $8

Healthy Choice Steamers 5 for $10

Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches/Bars 2 boxes for $9

Green Giant Frozen Veggies 10 for $10

Baby Carrots 2 bags for $3

Peaches 99cents/lb

DIet Pepsi 12pks 3 for $11

I haven't had a chance to really dig into this week's coupons, but I didn't see anything too exciting at first glance.