Any SlimFast buddies on here?

Options
I know alot of people aren't big fans of the SlimFast 321 diet but it works for me and my lifestyle and I've learned all that matters is what works best for you.
So I've been needing a bit of motivation recently after coming off my diet for 4weeks due to recovering from an operation I have piled on the pounds and am not happy.
So day 2 of being back on the SF 321 diet and am needing motivation. Any fellow slim fasters on here? Need a decent support group!
Hope everyone's weight loss is going well!

Replies

• djstinkytooth
    djstinkytooth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a slim fast LOVER I have done really well with it! The advanced is my favorite makes me feel full longer. I have 2 a day most days but sometimes I eat a healthy lunch instead
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    The reason for the lack is support makes sense if you think about it. This website is designed for people to measure and log portions, but you want to skip all that "nonsense." Does Slim Fast have a website?

Off topic (sort of) Slim Fast may be big on using the word "lifestyle" in their ads (pet peeve) .....it makes their product sound oh so legit. But a lifestyle CHANGE is a lifelong change, nothing about Slim Fast says lifestyle change to me.
  • SavannahS2016
    SavannahS2016 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I just started today like you I love slim fast but doesn't mean I don't know how to lose weight without it I just enjoy this way.
    Do you pop up on other people who use whey protein drinks or that wheatgrass stuff?
    How are you doing so far @louiserobinsonjones96 xx
  • kirstyandmychihuahua
    kirstyandmychihuahua Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I’ve just started slimfast (day 2) and would love a few buddies for support :)