80 pounds lighter!!!

2»

Replies

• _gwen
    _gwen Posts: 501 Member
    Incredible difference! You must feel great that your hard work is paying off.

Thanks for posting the photos, your success reminds me that I can do it too!
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    I just also saw your post about being plateaud since April.. I've lost 125 ish, give or take, and have been bouncing between the same few lbs for months now.

Are you still struggling with this? What have you decided to do about your calories?
    I was eating 1250 for ages as well, and then in April I bumped up calories, and now I"m just confused...
  • angiek2322
    angiek2322 Posts: 68 Member
    awesome job!! now....fill a backpack with 80 lbs and remember what it felt like to be that heavy....very inspiring!!
  • jenny138
    jenny138 Posts: 46
    awesome job!! now....fill a backpack with 80 lbs and remember what it felt like to be that heavy....very inspiring!!

Thats a great idea!! I do a weight loss class at my church.... I will keep this in mind :-)
  • Congrats, you are one inspiring person... i hope to be there one day!
  • jenny138
    jenny138 Posts: 46
    I just also saw your post about being plateaud since April.. I've lost 125 ish, give or take, and have been bouncing between the same few lbs for months now.

Are you still struggling with this? What have you decided to do about your calories?
    I was eating 1250 for ages as well, and then in April I bumped up calories, and now I"m just confused...

Congrats on 125pds!! Thats awesome! You sound like me. I got on the scale today and finally went below the weight I had been for month. I am wondering if my body just need to catch up on things and get readjusted. it def can get very confusing at times!
  • You look so healthy! Like an athlete. Your profile pic is super nice too! Well done!
  • Great Job!!!
  • blackbutterfly78
    blackbutterfly78 Posts: 81 Member
    thats so good..u look totally different..wow!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Good for you! You look great! :)
  • MarchelleLynne
    MarchelleLynne Posts: 229 Member
    awesome!!!
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Congratson your 80 lb. loss! You can see a huge difference and you look great!
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Brilliant!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    you look wonderful and that smile of yours says it all,
    congrats you are doing a great job, will be sending you are MFP request
  • BeautyCrys
    BeautyCrys Posts: 209 Member
    Awesome job!!!
  • ruthyluv
    ruthyluv Posts: 42 Member
    That's amazing! Congratulations!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!