Fresca

Options
so when they talk about all the soda's and how bad they can be for you, even the diet ones………do they mean Fresca as well. It is zero calories, zero sugars, zero everything. I'm not a "Coke" drinker, diet or otherwise, but I do occasionally like my Fresca. It curves my sweet tooth - somehow ???? And I'm curious what you all think?

Is it bad for me or not?

Replies

• Kitty412
    Kitty412 Posts: 152
    Options
    Fresca is very good. I'd be interested in knowing this also.
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    It still has artificial sugars. Aspartame, specifically. I think it's okay occasionally if you aren't seeing any side effects from consuming artificial sugars. It's equally as "bad" for you as diet soda.
  • marlea_0619
    marlea_0619 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this helps, but I used to be a diet soda junkie....I realized I had to give it up to lose some weight :-(
    Anyway, I found La Criox-it is carbonated, flavored water with zero calories, sugars, and salt. The only ingredients are carbonated water and natural flavor....
    It takes some getting used to, but now, I can't stand drinking "real" soda-way to sugary!
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this helps, but I used to be a diet soda junkie....I realized I had to give it up to lose some weight :-(
    Anyway, I found La Criox-it is carbonated, flavored water with zero calories, sugars, and salt. The only ingredients are carbonated water and natural flavor....
    It takes some getting used to, but now, I can't stand drinking "real" soda-way to sugary!

MM I love La Criox! They even have a grapefruit flavor -- kinda similar to fresca just unsweetened!
  • rsonthelake
    rsonthelake Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Thanks All. Like I said, I'm not a a coke/soda drinker - at all, or I didn't think I was. I probably drink 12 Fresca's in a given month - maybe two, so I'm thinking I'm ok. The artificial sugar doesn't seem to have an effect on me.

I a huge water drinker - always have been and that is truly my drink of choice. Just plan ol water, however, I will have to give the La Criox a try.