Wedding ring NSV

Options
One of my main (non-health) goals for losing weight is to be able to wear my wedding rings again without sizing them. It's a three-ring set, and each ring is 2mm. I just got one band on! It's snug, and I can only wear one, but I can wear one! I'm so excited right now! It's been over two years since I've been able to wear them.

Replies

• MrsPike07
    MrsPike07 Posts: 160
    Options
    Awww! Thats awesome! Congrats!
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    That is so wonderful! Congrats!!
  • CarmenSox
    CarmenSox Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    That is a wonderful NSV!!! Flaunt it!!! Congrats!
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • chefswife67
    Options
    Congrats : )
    I had the same problem too, I've lost 7.4 pounds in 2 1/2 weeks and now i can wear my wedding ring again...
    Hubby is so happy that i have it on again...
  • marleenmh1
    marleenmh1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That is so great! Those positive signs are what help keep me on track! I was able to get my ring off today for the first time in nearly a year!! So glad to be able to clean it and put it back on clean!!
  • angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    fantastic! I remember the day i could get mine back on. I did a happy dance!
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Now you have even more motivation to get those other 2 on. Keep up the great work! :smile:
  • StephanieBridge1281
    Options
    doesn't that feel so good! I was so excited when I could wear my wedding set again!!! Congrats!
  • kyodi
    kyodi Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Way cool!!!

I'm having the exact opposite problem. When I got married my size 17 ring fit awesome on my ring finger. I have to wear it on my middle finger now because it won't stay on my ring finger! Once it won't fit there anymore I'll have to wear it on necklace. It can't be resized because of the brushed finish. The warranty will give me a replacement, but it wouldn't be the one that was blessed in the ceremony so I don't want to do that.
  • candb
    candb Posts: 238
    Options
    Congrats! Thar's one of my goals too. Close, but not yet.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Congratulations! :drinker:

My engagement ring is getting loose and I am so happy about that!! :laugh: (and scared of losing it at the same time)
  • Riebop
    Riebop Posts: 275
    Options
    Great job! My FIL's NSV was when he could get his wedding ring off. He never took it off and just gained weight around it. It wouldn't come off for years. Then, one day.. POOF! It was off! :P Great NSV!
  • GeekGirlOnAQuest
    GeekGirlOnAQuest Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Wonderful NSV!! That's one of my goals too, I can't wait to be able to wear my beautiful rings again. Way to go!!!
  • eryn415
    eryn415 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    That's great!!! What a huge milestone.

My ring is getting super lose. I keep threatening my hubby that it's going to fly off one of these days and he's gonna have to buy me a new one :)
  • runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options
    That is so awesome! I loved the day I could wear mine again too.
  • whitejessamine
    Options
    Way cool!!!

I'm having the exact opposite problem. When I got married my size 17 ring fit awesome on my ring finger. I have to wear it on my middle finger now because it won't stay on my ring finger! Once it won't fit there anymore I'll have to wear it on necklace. It can't be resized because of the brushed finish. The warranty will give me a replacement, but it wouldn't be the one that was blessed in the ceremony so I don't want to do that.

I know exactly how you feel. I don't want to get these stretched to fit, because it would be like defacing them. They are special to me the way they are--the way my husband gave them to me--and I don't want to change them. I wore them around my neck for a long time, but I kept getting my hair tangled in the chain, no matter what kind of chain I used. Then I got so heavy they fit my pinky, so I wore them there for a while. They're too big to be safe on my pinky again, which is awesome. Today I am wearing one, and have the other two back on the chain my husband bought for them, hair or no hair!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!