Thoughts on T-Tapp?

Options
So, got into a discussion with someone the other day about T-Tapp and its claims to shed inches by creating lean muscle and not bulk, etc. It seems to me to be just another exercise program that will be successful for people simply by actually following an exercise program and eating better. I'm trying to find positive and negative information about it online, and I really cannot find any negative reviews of it anywhere.

Anyone here have knowledge of this program and have any thoughts on it?

Replies

• harrybananas
    harrybananas Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    scottsull7 wrote: »
    ..It seems to me to be just another exercise program that will be successful for people simply by actually following an exercise program and eating better..

I'll take "Correct Answers" for $800, Alex.
  • Karihappy
    Karihappy Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    My sister-in-law did T-Tap about two years ago and lost an astonishing amount of inches. I think it's a good program. I'm just too lazy to do it. I'd rather just walk. :)

5229779.png
  • KateDownunder
    KateDownunder Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Lost over 42 inches (107 cms) all over doing T-Tapp in the first burst of it over a few short months. Have lost 4-5 clothing sizes in total, eradicated sciatica and back pain. Strength and stamina and health in general have all improved no end.

Yes, I could go to a gym however I cannot stand them or exercising in fancy clothes in front of others to loud music, etc, and like T-Tapp because I can do it at home and with no equipment. It has been the most effective exercise I have tried.

Any negatives would be that they are very specific movements and ways to hold your body, and I would guess that if anyone said they tried it for a month and it didn't do much for them, they weren't clearly understanding the instructions.
  • MegaMooseEsq
    MegaMooseEsq Posts: 3,118 Member
    Options
    I can't say anything about this program in specific, but "creating lean muscle and not bulk" sounds like one of those meaningless claims to reassure people who think they'll turn into Arnold overnight if they touch a barbell. I think you hit it on the nose: any program that gets someone to exercise regularly and eat less than they burn will lead to fat loss. And any program that includes a strength element will result in some gains among untrained individuals.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Necro thread resurrected.
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    Necro thread resurrected.

I often wonder just how far down the search pages people go to find threads to reply to. Like how many pages deep is 2 years worth!?
  • MegaMooseEsq
    MegaMooseEsq Posts: 3,118 Member
    Options
    Aw fart!