Garbage Bag in my Car

Options
adarbyem
adarbyem Posts: 83 Member
Odd forum post title, yes, but I thought I would share a little "success" moment I had today. Since I started my journey to lose all this insulation, I carefully pack weighed out lunch and snacks. I have a protein shake and a protein bar on my way in during my 40 minute commute. So, as I arrived today, I noticed the garbage bag in my car. What used to be full of McDonald's bags, Carls Jr. Bags, Taco Del Mar, Starbucks, and random Doritos bags now only has protein bar wrappers and an empty Aquafina bottle. It just got me thinking, "This is really happening this time. Go me!".

Strange for a success, perhaps. Hopefully others can relate.

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    A nice NSV. Way to go!!
  • judefit18
    judefit18 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Go you!
  • babysaffy
    babysaffy Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! :) I can relate on the this is actually happening this time feeling- it's great isn't it!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I think that's fantastic.
  • JLG1986
    JLG1986 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Totally random...but kudos to all you wonderful people who don’t litter!!!!!! Being good citizens <3

And congrats on the change! It’s a great feeling to realize you have a new normal!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!