Wanting Active Friends!

Options
I am always looking for more friends here on MFP; I have several friends but so many are not active daily on MFP. I am looking for friends who log on everyday so we can support and motivate each other. I have been logging everyday for almost 3 months; good or bad I log it! I'm currently following low carb (not Keto) and would love to have more low carb buddies! But honestly it doesn't matter what plan you follow; if you need to lose weight; or have lost weight - we are here for support and encouragement and motivation. So please add me or send me a friend request! The more the merrier!

Replies

• primalpam
    primalpam Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I follow a low carb Primal diet (hence the name, lol)....sometimes Keto, sometimes not. Add me if you like, :)
  • jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request.
  • mrsjhardin
    mrsjhardin Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • BrittanyParis86
    BrittanyParis86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Support is support! I love having people I can be accountable to and they can do the same with me! I’ll add you. I log every day
  • agrube1968
    agrube1968 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the add everyone! Keep em coming!
  • stevenscott5582
    stevenscott5582 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me. We're all in this together!
  • archer0910
    archer0910 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I too am looking for active accountability and motivational friends! Anyone is welcome to add me. I’m new to MFP since I just switched to here from my Fitbit account and I need all the motivational help I can get! I will be logging online everyday! :smile:
  • sdcohorst
    sdcohorst Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ill add you - and anyone is welcome to add me too!
  • fuegobrillante
    fuegobrillante Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Same here! I would love some active friends on here! Feel free to add me as well. :)
  • Crystel22
    Crystel22 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I definitely need some motivation. I try to log everyday, but slack off. I need someone to push me and hold me accountable.
  • kerrytess3
    kerrytess3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I log in everyday
  • notafatmommy
    notafatmommy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I try to eat Whole30 and have been looking into Keto.
  • agrube1968
    agrube1968 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Would love to have more friends. I find the support is amazing. I find it easier to support and motivate others than to motivate myself; so looking for friends who are willing to be that support and motivation for me as well! We can do this!
  • MarriedMommyof3
    MarriedMommyof3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would love some friends also. Today I decided I will be starting keto tomorrow. Have done it before but couldn't stick to it but this time I will make sure I do so add me if you like.
  • dpiper2
    dpiper2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m looking to add some more friends also, definitely helps keep me motivated.
  • bulbulithra
    bulbulithra Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I am also looking for friends !
  • notafatmommy
    notafatmommy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • confusionmaven
    confusionmaven Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I feel the same. Anyone can add me.
  • RunningJustIncase
    RunningJustIncase Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I requested you. I’m in need of more motivated friends as well!
  • eyelikesharx
    eyelikesharx Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I still can’t figure out how to add people on the app version of this site, but everyone feel free to add me!! Trying to lose 35-40 lbs, started a couple weeks ago.
    Let’s support each other!