How not to eat the whole bowl

Options
Ok ladies and lads, I have to bake cupcakes for my birthday. How should I do it without eating the mixture!?

Replies

• calialexandra
    Options
    Wear those gross plastic latex gloves while doing so.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    think about the raw egg in the mix and how it could have grown up to be a chicken and now its not, instead you are eating chicken fetus...raw.
  • ebgster
    ebgster Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Chew gum.
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Buy cupcakes or have someone else make them! :)
  • Richard170
    Options
    Choose not to eat the mix.
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    Chew gum.

^^ This is what I always do when I have to cook something that I have a hard time resisting!
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    have good nibbles near by?
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    Choose not to eat the mix.

yup. self control is always a good thing to work on.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    I have no good advice. I eat the batter, raw chicken fetus and all.
  • nel0311
    nel0311 Posts: 248
    Options
    raw egg = salmonella.....do u wanna take that risk?
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I have to immediately run water in the bowl after I pour the batter in the pan to keep myself from doing it!!
  • hcam8
    hcam8 Posts: 69
    Options

bahhahahaha

eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww
    gross
  • shelbygeorge29
    shelbygeorge29 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Immediately put dish detergent in the bowl once you have filled the cupcakes.

Ruining food works wonders. For example, say you're out to eat and really want something decadent. Order it, eat a few bites then dump a ton of salt or SweetNLow packets on it so it becomes inedible. I'll do that if I order fries, count out ten ten coat the rest in artificial sweetner. Portion control that requires a little less self-restraint.
  • atessieri
    atessieri Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    you could brush your teeth right before and wash the bowl as soon as the cupcakes are poured... the toothpaste taste will keep you from eating it and then once the mix is all wet in the sink you should be good :)
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options

Same here. The chewing gum suggestion is good.
  • msblueyes5
    msblueyes5 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I rinse the bowl immedietly, or else I would devour all the "leftovers" that I "couldn"t" scrape out!! lol
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Make vegan cupcake batter. Eat batter. Be happy and full of delicious cupcake batter.
  • FabCheeky
    FabCheeky Posts: 311
    Options
    Whatever you do, don't use a mix. This year, treat yourself like you are an extraordinarily amazing person whose opinion matters above all things. If you are going to eat a cupcake, let it be transcendent and worth the effort and calories. Don't just grab a box, 2 or 3 eggs, oil, water and dump it all together. Make something from scratch and truly celebrate yourself. When you realize that food like this actually nourishes your goals---to love yourself enough to spend the time doing something amazing JUST FOR YOU---the game starts changing completely.
  • hbrekkaas
    hbrekkaas Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I don't know...I don't have a hard time staying away from raw batter. Even the cupcake afterwards aren't a huge temptation. Now cookies on the other hand, I have a whole freshly baked container on the counter calling my name.
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    you could brush your teeth right before and wash the bowl as soon as the cupcakes are poured... the toothpaste taste will keep you from eating it and then once the mix is all wet in the sink you should be good :)

this is what i do too