• starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    i keep mine in my bedside table...
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Can guy's use it too?
  • smelius22
    smelius22 Posts: 334 Member
    go for the waterproof model. you wont regret it!

i got mine from passionparties.com
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Can guy's use it too?

history has proven that the answer is a most definite YES for the right kind of guy.
  • txbabe1964
    txbabe1964 Posts: 12 Member
    WOW-i thought i was the only one with a magic bullet. well, actually i have one of each, but I would do with out my kitchen one before the other one. ;-)
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Can guy's use it too?

history has proven that the answer is a most definite YES for the right kind of guy.

OH honey when done properly the guys love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its a nice little vibration....OH lord I need to stop talking about it ,, Its driving me crazy !!!! LOL ******RUNNING THRU THE OFFICE SCREAMING, DOES ANYONE HAVE EXTRA BATTERIES*****
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    I had one. It works well, as long as you don't expect it to blend in 5 seconds like the ads say it does. My least favourite thing about it though, was that sometimes if you're blending for too long (like 30 seconds - 1 minuteish), it really starts to stink. It's like a burning rubber smell.

Mine recently broke, too. The thing that turns the blades snapped when my mum was in the middle of making a smoothie. :/

But we've had it for like 2 or 3 years. It's not bad, and it works. But it's not amazing.

ahhhh.... poor girl, you don't know what kind of magic bullet we refer to. no blades, no burning rubber (I hope!!! :noway:) and it's a very very very sad day when it breaks.

This cracked me up!!!

The brand name one isn't too good IMO. There's a red one. Pretty little thing. Each time it's burned out, broken or whatever, I have bought another of the same exact one. So far, like 4 times? I'm a faithful customer!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    I had one. It works well, as long as you don't expect it to blend in 5 seconds like the ads say it does. My least favourite thing about it though, was that sometimes if you're blending for too long (like 30 seconds - 1 minuteish), it really starts to stink. It's like a burning rubber smell.

Mine recently broke, too. The thing that turns the blades snapped when my mum was in the middle of making a smoothie. :/

But we've had it for like 2 or 3 years. It's not bad, and it works. But it's not amazing.

ahhhh.... poor girl, you don't know what kind of magic bullet we refer to. no blades, no burning rubber (I hope!!! :noway:) and it's a very very very sad day when it breaks.

This cracked me up!!!

The brand name one isn't too good IMO. There's a red one. Pretty little thing. Each time it's burned out, broken or whatever, I have bought another of the same exact one. So far, like 4 times? I'm a faithful customer!

NEVERMIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm thinking of the pocket rocket.. HAHAHA too many toys too, too little days.
  • cpck1
    cpck1 Posts: 8
    check out pureromancecrazy.com - she also has a fb page and you can place orders with her through that as well.
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    check out pureromancecrazy.com - she also has a fb page and you can place orders with her through that as well.

Wifey is hosting a Pure Romance party next Friday evening is any ladies are in the Hunters Creek Area of Florida. Maybe the OP can get a new Magic Bullet then...IJS.