lack motivation

Options
recently i feel like i lack a lot of motivation, and dunno why, i can't exercise well and do what i want..i'm like broke down..can anybody help?

Replies

• Dellonious1
    Options
    Same Here!!!
  • klkopa
    klkopa Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    try a new activity! it always gets me motivated to exercise if i'm doing something new and exciting. if you usually do cardio machines inside, try going outside for a run. or try a fun new dvd. maybe some yoga, that helps boost your mood also.
  • nel0311
    nel0311 Posts: 248
    Options
    Take a time out and turn on some good tunes and just dance around the house. My fav thing to do when the idea of "working out" crosses my mind.
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Sometimes you need to take a break.
    Sometimes you need to force yourself to do it anyway.
    I find forcing myself to workout - and pushing myself further than I normally might often makes me feel a tonne better.
  • FinallyFit28
    FinallyFit28 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Totally agree to your advice. Sometime just letting loose helps spark up some pent up energy. Go out and have some fun and before you realize it...you've been "exercising". Please feel free to add me on here. Have a beautiful day!
  • emmuci
    emmuci Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Thank u everyone! i'll try the advice
  • chorgi
    chorgi Posts: 221
    Options
    Take a minute to reassess what you want (out of life, for you, for others, your goals, etc). Just relax. Life is too short not to be happy. Find the joy and LOVE yourself. When you love yourself (all of you) then you'll find the desire to do nice things for YOU.