Turbo jam, turbofire

Options
I am trying to decide whether to invest in one of these. Does anyone have experience of how effective they are? Any before and after pictures or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Anybody???
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire is much more intense than Turbo Jam. That said, Turbo Jam is still an awesome cardio workout that will blast away the calories. I wouldn't recommend Fire for "beginners" but I think both are great for "intermediates" or "advanced" exercisers.

When I first did Turbo Jam, it was 2007. I lost 10 pounds and 2 dress sizes in 3 months (I went from 150 to 140 pounds and size 12 to size 8). I moved on to P90X after that because I wanted strong muscles, and the sculpt routine in Turbo Jam was not what I was personally looking for.

That being said, I think both are great programs and can help you shed body fat and lose weight. I don't have any pictures to show you, though. But I still use the workouts on my cardio days and I am still losing weight.
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I did turbo jam for 30 days and got great results. try to find on my profile under my forum, let me know if you can't and I'll bump it up so you can see it :) It is in the success stories part :)
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I just started Turbo Fire a month ago and I have lost a lot of inches -- I can see muscle definition in my back and arms now, it's an awesome feeling!
    Turbo Fire is a great work out, the music is fun, it goes by super quick. It is very high impact (lots of jumping over and over) but there is one girl you can watch to modfiy it to be less impact if you want. There are a lot of different workouts to chose from depending on how much time you have in a day....I absolutely love Turbo Fire. ♥
  • prissperry
    Options
    I have both, and I LOVE them! I did Jam first, and it may "prep" you for Fire.
  • klkopa
    klkopa Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I've been doing TurboFire for a month now and I LOVE it! I'm always in the mood to workout and never want to skip a day. Its a fun workout but it is also intense and you know you've gotten a good workout for the day. It also gives me more energy for the rest of my day! My only issue is not enough strength training so my next round I plan on adding Chalean Extreme to it. I can see results and I've lost a few pounds already, so I can't wait to see my final results when I'm done.