Ketogenic Diet

Options
Who has any great ketogenic diet recipes?

Replies

• jodymaro1
    jodymaro1 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have a cauliflower salad which replaces potato. You can find it in Atkins cookbook. It’s so good
  • eastcoastredbird
    eastcoastredbird Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have found quite a few at https://www.reddit.com/r/ketorecipes/
  • carlyjround2
    carlyjround2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am making recipes each day, lol thinking of starting a blog on my journey :)
  • kaleforlife
    kaleforlife Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Find an old recipe book published before the fat free fad diets exploded on the market. Substitute or omit the carb ingredients, there you have it! Old is the new "new" :)
  • Agathokakological
    Agathokakological Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    If you use a kindle reader or app you can find a bunch of free cookbooks on amazon. The selections change all the time but I always see a bunch of keto cookbooks on there.

Here is a link to a post explaining how to find them. It's pretty easy.

• elignatowicz21
    elignatowicz21 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    We love Egg Roll in a Bowl at our house! Newest meal is steamed broccoli(I do like mine a little on the firm side, not mushy) Taco meat and then chili con queso/queso blanco. I've found a recipe to make the cheese sauce myself to leave out all the preservatives and fillers too!
  • mariaageexox
    mariaageexox Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just started this diet today! My friend started a little over a week ago and has lost 6 pounds. I ordered a book on Amazon. Simply keto by Suzanna Ryan. Buy it, worth every penny.
  • marwa29moro
    marwa29moro Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started in low carb diet loss 5kg in 20days
    And switch to Keto and loss 1kg in week I’m going to keep my diet on ❤️
  • gravittation
    gravittation Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I have been watching a lot of YouTube for recipes. Our favorite channel (we've tried some recipes and they're all good) is Headbangers Kitchen. The guys from India so some of the ingredients are a little different. The videos are really fun to watch and he does a taste test at the end describing what the dish is like.