Cracker Barrel Dinner

Options
DanniB423
DanniB423 Posts: 776 Member
Cracker Barrel FINALLY released a nutrition info PDF on their website. Welcome to 2018. I am going there with my Mom for dinner and found it when I was dealing my calories like drug money.. I mean, pre-logging. And man, I wanted to know but WOW! Thank goodness for the Wholesome Fixins menu.

Replies

• norcalskater
    norcalskater Posts: 194 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    We're finally getting one where I live. I'm sure some of those meals would be my whole calorie allowance lol.
  • loe_loe23
    loe_loe23 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Love cracker barrel sooo much. but sadly they aren't very calorie friendly! but yes the wholesome fixins menu is great!
  • rachel780mpg
    rachel780mpg Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I went for brunch on Easter, holy cow was it delicious! The plate I chose clocked in at over 1200 calories, totally worth it tho!
  • briscogun
    briscogun Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    I always order from their kids menu when I find myself at Cracker Barrel. They welcome this by labeling it something like "for kids from 1 to 99", which is great. Smaller portions, limited options but cheap & easy!

Genius!
  • _Phill727
    _Phill727 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    This is awesome haha
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    vile
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    I find the store more interesting that the restaurant. :D
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    We have one about 45 minutes north but we always go to the Hoss' steak house instead. I did eat at a Cracker Barrel in I think it was KY or somewhere we went on a trip and it was good.
  • pomegranatecloud
    pomegranatecloud Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Cracker Barrel is a restaurant? I thought it was just a kind of cheese

It’s a rest stop type of restaurant.

• PowerliftingMom
    PowerliftingMom Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I always order the grilled chicken tenders. I think that's about the only entree on the menu that's healthy :neutral:
  • DanniB423
    DanniB423 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I always order the grilled chicken tenders. I think that's about the only entree on the menu that's healthy :neutral:

The rainbow trout is 160 cal per filet and it was really good too!
  • Pastaprincess1978
    Pastaprincess1978 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Cracker Barrel is a restaurant? I thought it was just a kind of cheese

Are you Australian?
  • apricotqueen1
    apricotqueen1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm from the south so Cracker Barrel is basically religion where I'm from.
    For me personally, it can be hit or miss. I love southern food but there are better, local places to get the same types of things IMO.
  • LifeWithPie
    LifeWithPie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    whitpauly wrote: »
    I dunno if its just the one I went to here in Vegas but I think Cracker Barrel is gross,weird cuz I always heard great things about it

I'm with you...I think they're horrible and vastly overrated.