For the Guys - Mission Lose the Tummy Dummy

Options
I have noticed the guys are pretty quite on these forums, so here is one for us.

Like me I have a desk job, I don't drink but some of you do. You have hit 30, married and got kids, your generally happy BUT the TUMMY!!!!

What the heck is that! one day you put on your trousers and you just cant see that belt.

"Mission Lose the Tummy Dummy"

I had this experience and gone are the days when I was 19 and had that "Awesome" six pack. well I won't get it back but I want to lose that tummy to help.

So I have taken up riding to work = save money = better healthier lifestyle and in a month of downloading this App I have lost 6lbs.

So come on guys use this forum maybe add me as a friend if your doing the same thing lets lose this tummy, as not only is it good for you, your Wives/GF's will love to see it gone.

Replies

• deankaydee
    Options
    Let's do it! Hopefully I will see that elusive six pack soon
  • Trig0r
    Trig0r Posts: 47
    Options
    Ahh yes, removing the gut, I would love to be able to look down again and see all of my, erm, feet? lol
  • deankaydee
    Options
    Ahh yes, removing the gut, I would love to be able to look down again and see all of my, erm, feet? lol

Definitely the funniest statement I've heard all day. The thing is once we do lose these stubborn bellies of ours are we going to be disciplined enough to keep them away?
  • robertf57
    robertf57 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    That's where I carried my excess weight. My diet and bicycling helped a lot!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Nice thread title....................................going from a keg to the __-pack?!
  • Babalaila
    Options
    Great thred. Started going to the gym regularly for the last 7 months. Lost 1.5 kilos...in the last 5 months. Then switched to the Nestle Fitness cereal diet. Worked wonders and lost 4 kilos in one month. Still trying to lose another 8 kilos to finally be able to reach abs country..lol...
  • shivaslives
    shivaslives Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. I think I'm down from a keg to a case but still have a ways to go. Nice to hear from other guys on the site with the same issues.

9114468.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Food
  • jasonp26
    Options
    Definitely the funniest statement I've heard all day. The thing is once we do lose these stubborn bellies of ours are we going to be disciplined enough to keep them away?

Well this is were you have to make your exercise routine, do this and it will stay away. Throw away your oyster card, buy a bike and that will be your new life. :-)
  • jasonp26
    Options
    Lol i remember that country....in a distant dream...one that i want to bring back!! lol
  • Trig0r
    Options
    I'm up for a bit of a challenge for the guys, mostly this site seems to be women so be good to get a group of the guys together doing something..
    I'm sure the ladies wouldnt mind a thread with a load of before and after pictures as well lol..
  • Trig0r
    Options
    Come on then whats the dealio, I said that when I got back under 13st I was gonna do the P90...