Mother of 4 looking for motivating people!

Options
Hello! I'm a mother of 4. My youngest is 5 months. I lost the baby weight from him, but I need to tackle the baby weight from my 3rd, :wink: and tone it up! I workout at home during nap time, and try to watch what I eat. Food is what I struggle with the most! I don't mind working out at all, I actually enjoy it. I've done P90x (at this point in my life I don't have that kind of time commitment), Insanity, 21 day fix, walking, running, cardio drumming, a little bit of everything. I'd love to hit the gym for some serious weights to tone up, but again, no time. Looking for some ladies in the same boat looking to inspire each other.

Replies

• tiffanymckiernan13
    tiffanymckiernan13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello im a mother of four as well looking for motivation. Ive went from 218 down to 144 im still trying to get to 125 though
  • misaloundra
    misaloundra Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a mother of one, and I take care of this whole weight loss thing at home. Lost 41 pounds so far, 40ish pounds to go! I'm super motivated! Feel free to add me if you want more friends. :)
  • shardwilk
    shardwilk Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a mom of 7 (technically 8, 1 no longer with us ) (plus 3 stepkids). I did pretty good with the baby weight loss after the first 6 and then after that it became a struggle. I'm trying to lose about 60 lbs and I'm so motivated by my daughter who started at the exact same weight I started with (206) and she is now down to 136. The only workouts I can manage to get in are daily walks (I try to walk 2 miles in the morning and 2 in the evening). I've tried MFP a few times before this and this go around I am at a 30+ day streak and am seeing results (though I had a set back this week as I gained a pound instead of losing) but altogether I've lost about 12 lbs this go around and my mindset with eating has changed so much that this setback this week is not really getting me down. Would totally love to connect with other moms on this journey.