Would you kiss,date, sleep with or pass the person above you

Options

Replies

• benhi48
    benhi48 Posts: 7 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Um Ok, Anyway, My name is Ben and I am independent film-maker who just so happens to be here to lose many pounds.

[Edited by MFP Mods]
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    Ok fellas this is a public service announcement. Obviously this isn't for everyone but definitely for some more than others. Just because a woman says she would Kiss You or date you....
    Doesn't mean youre going to get laid. She probably lives in the other side of the world from you and she is being nice because she can tell you live in your mother's basement still. Don't cancel you hustler subscription or throw out your tissues and vasoline just yet.
    We now return you back to your regular scheduled program. Thank you

Oh great! Next thing ya know, you're gonna tell me we're not exclusive! (heartbroken)
  • MarcA1218
    MarcA1218 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    mnpkvrgsfegf.png

ABP
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    Glynn20 wrote: »
    Ok fellas this is a public service announcement. Obviously this isn't for everyone but definitely for some more than others. Just because a woman says she would Kiss You or date you....
    Doesn't mean youre going to get laid. She probably lives in the other side of the world from you and she is being nice because she can tell you live in your mother's basement still. Don't cancel you hustler subscription or throw out your tissues and vasoline just yet.

Oh great! Next thing ya know, you're gonna tell me we're not exclusive! (heartbroken)

wait what? he told you you were exclusive??? @bigjuicy1234 now I am heartbroken!! you told me I was the only one! :'(:#
  • CharlesS75
    CharlesS75 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Abp
  • dlambert9942
    dlambert9942 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Pass
  • angel4732
    angel4732 Posts: 14,898 Member
    Options

Seems @bigjuicy1234 has been leading a few of us on :D
  • CharlesS75
    CharlesS75 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Haha
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    angel4732 wrote: »

Seems @bigjuicy1234 has been leading a few of us on :D

:'(:'(:'(:'( I don't know how I will go on. I will have to immediately deactivate my account and then create a new one with the same profile pic.
  • bigjuicy1234
    bigjuicy1234 Posts: 22,577 Member
    Options
    So i can't remember where the line was now. who's next lmao
  • bigjuicy1234
    bigjuicy1234 Posts: 22,577 Member
    Options
    gorstsmit wrote: »

What???? Why is this not explained up front? This is a disgrace, I might just write a strongly worded letter to the organisers :D:D:D

:D:D:D
  • Sargonias
    Sargonias Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    @bigjuicy1234 obv sleep with. Do u not see this man and his internet seriousness.
  • WMDemetree
    WMDemetree Posts: 3,923 Member
    Options
    sleep then date
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Dinner date and dancing
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    Martini/spa date