New, nervous, scared... EXCITED!

Options
A relative of mine has recently become my superhero inspiration, shedding weight and, in turn, motivating me to get my butt in gear and do something good for myself. She introduced me to this site (this morning!) and here I am! I have a long ways to go, but I've taken the first step. Hopefully this time I don't look back. So far, reading posts and seeing success stories is making me even more motivated, but I guarantee I will have bad mornings, afternoons, days, and weeks. Feel free to give me a little nudge in the right direction every time I need it! Thanks to everyone on MFP in advance for inspiration, tips, and just knowing what I am going through!

:flowerforyou:
-Brittany

Replies

• Kimgrizz64
    Options
    Yay! Way to go! 1st step is most important...one, then another, then another...baby steps, all in the right direction!
  • mommy2b2
    mommy2b2 Posts: 43
    Options
    You made me cry Britt ♥
    We are going to ROCK this!!
  • grlygrl123
    grlygrl123 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Brittany! You are going to kick some butt!
  • krazeestraw
    krazeestraw Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    It's okay that I made you cry, because I've been sitting here at work with tears in my eyes half the morning! You are amazing, and I'm super excited about this. Don't let me lose that excitement! <3
  • missmomma77
    Options
    Welcome Brittany! You have an amazing role model, and you can do this.
  • mommy2b2
    mommy2b2 Posts: 43
    Options
    Holy crap. I have the best friends in the world. You girls do amazing things for my confidence!!