any girls looking to lose 50lb?

Options

Replies

• jazziesaj11
    jazziesaj11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Sure! :D That's my goal as well and it always helps to have more motivation! ;DD
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I have my goal set to 60 (lost 39). Once I get there I plan to loose another 15 - 20 pounds, not sure how much yet. Before I had my last three kids I was 135 and it was good for me but this time around I want to be more toned so I may weigh more. Feel free to add me if you like. :smile:
  • blueillusion3
    blueillusion3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    me! me! but i'm looking at anywhere between 50-70... anyone add me if you'd like :).
  • chynafox
    chynafox Posts: 30
    Options
    50 pounds would put me at a lean 136 where is exactly where I want to be!!
  • lookpretty
    lookpretty Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    52 or 54 pounds, maybe 60 or 65 but itd be pretty small, not sure my body would hold it well
  • Lantern823
    Lantern823 Posts: 115
    Options
    That screams me :)
  • kaswain
    kaswain Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I want to lose just over 50lbs!
  • ShrinkingNinja
    ShrinkingNinja Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 50lbs more.
  • stelid
    stelid Posts: 60
    Options
    I would love to lose 50lbs and have a support system on mfp. Yay for common goals!!
  • ltsax
    ltsax Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My dream weight would be 135 ( I am currently 182) so hopefully we can support each other.
  • Cinnamonie
    Cinnamonie Posts: 138
    Options
    I'd love to lose 50lbs....hopefully 60 in a year (only 5lbs a month, I set a light goal...)but I'll obviously be happy with 50.
  • palsluoma
    Options
    I am looking to lose between 50 - 60! I know what my future holds and currently...it's not looking good at all! Maybe I can stay motivated in this group! Anyone interested, please feel free to add me. I am a 47 yr old married w/3 children ~ 26, 22, 18 yrs old.
  • pepperdine
    pepperdine Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 60 and would love to have another friend to help support each other - add me!!!
  • angelaoxford77
    Options
    Add me too! I'm on 10lbs lost of 50lbs... Could use some friends for motivation and support!
  • ACowboyKid
    ACowboyKid Posts: 142
    Options
    I am aiming to lose about 50lbs and am 5'6-5'7. Always love providing and having support. Feel free to add anyone. =]
  • lee155
    lee155 Posts: 120
    Options
    I'm aiming for 50 to 60+ . I would love to have more friends :)
  • _CHRISTIE_
    _CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I am almost the exact same as you per this morning thanks to chinese food lol (i was up 3 lbs, so was at 183 this am) so yes I have 50 lbs left to go!
  • vellacraptor
    Options
    Haha I'm going for 30 then seeing where I'm at before I go any higher. x)
    But I'd be glad to be friends! :D
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Me, I've got about 50 left :D (my smileys aren't working!!)
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I lost 30 pre-MFP and have another 30 to lose, so yeah sign me up...