anyone with injuries?

Options
I've started back with my fitness pal, gained 10lbs after breaking my leg. I was already bordering overweight, this tipped the scale.

Replies

• AmbersAstros
    AmbersAstros Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I had plantar fasciitis and didn't want to keep ruining my feet so I stopped working out and just focused on my eating so I didn't gain weight back. Weight loss is totally food related! Calories in vs calories out! You've got this!
  • mca90guitar
    mca90guitar Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Tendonitis is my right shoulder from a injury years ago, back and neck pain from an injury years ago, many other health issues I need to get worked out soon.

So I will usually work out as long as I can but usually my back,neck and shoulder will flare up bad and I need to take a break for awhile. Makes things hard which is why I'm more focused on sticking to my calories right now.

Still losing weight without excerising but looking forward to going back at it soon.
  • moogie_fit
    moogie_fit Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Si injury ATM. Had plantars fascias but shockwave was super helpful!!
  • tianacrup1995tc
    tianacrup1995tc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    4 compacted disks in my lower back after falling down my front steps
  • hyIianprincess
    hyIianprincess Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I actually need surgery on my wrist due to arthritis! Doing light exercise (walking, etc) but I'm mainly just trying to keep eating in check
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    Struggling with a ruptured Baker's cyst right now, calf full of fluid they can't get to to drain. Not being able to run or squat is making me crazy.
  • Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Torn posterior tibialis tendon. Pilates and the seated exercise videos from hasfit are my go tos right now!