any one else get a headache?

Options
I have really cleaned up my diet and cut calories. I have also intensified my workout. I've had a headache now for two days, like pretty much ever since I joined! lol! Anyhoo...did anyone else have this happen. It's just a dull headache today. Possibly my body ridding itself of toxins?

Replies

• phed0017
    phed0017 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have really cleaned up my diet and cut calories. I have also intensified my workout. I've had a headache now for two days, like pretty much ever since I joined! lol! Anyhoo...did anyone else have this happen. It's just a dull headache today. Possibly my body ridding itself of toxins?
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    More than likely that's exactly what it is, your body ridding itself of all the crap:wink::flowerforyou: Keep up your water and you should be feeling pretty good in no time changing up your eating like you are.:happy:

FC:heart:
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    also because of the working out your body could be using more water. So try drinking more water instead of tylenol. I usually find thats why I get headaches. Or I've developed new intolerences for example caffine. I used to be able to have all the diet coke I wanted and now I get a headache because of the caffine.
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    did you used to eat a lot of sugar? a lot more caffeine?

decreasing it and eating more healthy might be why you have a headache - your body isn't used to having the healthy amounts :tongue:
  • froggiegirl
    Options
    I have had a migraine for 2 days now. It won't seem to go away. I am feeling shaky and dizzy. I just started eating extremely healthy and started going to the gym everyday after work. Now I think I know why I am feeling this way. You are not alone.
  • phed0017
    Options
    I have cut back on sugar although I don't feel like I ate it very often, I've gone from once or twice a week to none, also I do not drink caffeine so that should not be it. I'm just amazed at the support here and I am so much more motivated to do the right thing! Thank you:heart:
  • marc4
    marc4 Posts: 79
    Options
    biting your nails...........what a habit to try and kick......my sisters used to tell me that quitting smoking is much harder to do than biting your nails!!!! Right ........well my nails didn't cost any money....I didn't have to make an effort to go and "pick some up" and they are very accessible......dah.......

BITING YOUR NAILS IS MUCH HARDER TO QUIT!!!!!!

ps. I quit biting them about 2 years ago........

Cheers................YOU CAN DO IT.......

K:wink:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    I have cut back on sugar although I don't feel like I ate it very often, I've gone from once or twice a week to none, also I do not drink caffeine so that should not be it. I'm just amazed at the support here and I am so much more motivated to do the right thing! Thank you:heart:
    :flowerforyou: Glad to have you here and glad you're enjoying the support..it is a great place to be apart of!:drinker: :heart:

One thing about sugars is it can be in so many foods and we don't even realize it, it has like 100 names now that they use to call it so it can be confusing!:grumble: :noway: :drinker:

• Fitness_Chick
    Options
    biting your nails...........what a habit to try and kick......my sisters used to tell me that quitting smoking is much harder to do than biting your nails!!!! Right ........well my nails didn't cost any money....I didn't have to make an effort to go and "pick some up" and they are very accessible......dah.......

BITING YOUR NAILS IS MUCH HARDER TO QUIT!!!!!!

ps. I quit biting them about 2 years ago........

Cheers................YOU CAN DO IT.......

K:wink:
    YAY for no more nailbiting!!:drinker: :bigsmile: How'd you end up being able to give it up? I don't have the habit but have friends that do and I am now at a loss as to ideas for them. :ohwell:

Glad you fought the battle and won! A habit is a habit and if it doesn't help us and ends up hindering it's great to be able to find a way to give it up:drinker:

• phed0017
    Options
    My headache is gone now after 3 days!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

hurray!!

I am prone to headaches and before I started here I spoke with my doctor. He advised me to make sure I am getting the right combo of foods............and to EAT! I forget to eat and bam-I get a headache.

Glad your feeling better!!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    :wink: :happy: