Options
Hi There!

I'm new to MFP but not new to the struggle. I just turned 50 and made a life style change by moving to the lake. My daughter, her daughters and my mom moved out of my house this past June. It hasn't been easy getting used to a quiet, clean house. I lost 70 pounds using another app in my early 40's but that app is no longer available so I thought I'd try this one. The hill in front of me is high but I'm hoping to meet some friends with similar backgrounds and goals to share the journey. I already know it can be done ... it's just so much easier when you aren't doing it alone! :)

Replies

• mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    welcome.
  • papashan2017
    papashan2017 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    welcome
  • vifirmage
    vifirmage Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello just started on April 16. Hope I'm strong enough to get some weight of because I'm 57 now and it's hard.
  • Peanut1561
    Peanut1561 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just joined myself , 59 years young here. Have a large hill to climb too, need to loose 100 lbs already down 30. Could use some freinds too. Add me.
  • kengiekrs
    kengiekrs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 57 and have been struggling with my weight for 10years ever since my hysterectomy. I have tried just about everything out there and I just keep getting bigger. I am hoping joining a community will help. My first day is tomorrow. Definitely harder to lose at this age. Hope to meet some friends to help with the struggle