5 Weeks In...friends anyone?

Options
In 5 weeks into being a MFP fanatic. I was diagnosed with Gout and NAFL (Fatty Liver) and decided it was time to take control of my body. Low Fat. Low Carb. Low Purine. Low Sugar. Man it was hard to start, but now it's actually easy to do and I'm feeling like a new me. I've lost 29 lbs in my first weeks. I upgrade to MFP Premium and it has REALLY helped. I plan my meals ahead of time and I am rarely hungry. I'm riding my recumbent bike 10 miles each day and getting lots of steps in. I've got 31 more lbs to go....

Love to have new friends. Let's motivate one another folks.....we can do this!!!!

Replies

• ReyJ412
    ReyJ412 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi there Bill. I made a similar introduction yesterday. I am very new to MFP myself. So, here's a welcome from another newbie
  • ReyJ412
    ReyJ412 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I now see that you are not exactly a newbie to MFP...but welcome nonetheless
  • Roxyrox87
    Roxyrox87 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good morning. Feel free to add me. I’m not too sure how to work through this app yet. Although I’ve been on this for years. I just started logging in regularly this week. I’ve got a good 50+lbs to go. ☹️
  • Sully8331
    Sully8331 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, similar situation I'm in as well!
  • skimninja
    skimninja Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Well done Bill!!! I'm roughly 5 wks in. I've not made huge progress as I keep making bad/lazy choices