Looking for Friends who Engage and Interact more!

Options
I'm 47 and just retired after 20 years in the HR industry. I now work seasonal PT at a ski resort. Winter is over so I'm fancy free and looking for friends who have more time on their hands comment on posts or create more posts for me to comment on. If you are one of those folks who never does that - you need not apply - I already have plenty of you LOL. No offense, I'm just in a different proverbial station in my life now and am looking for more action and interaction. A bit more info on me. I'm super petite/small boned and weigh 110...I've lost and gained back 10 lbs over and over in my life and because I'm petite, 10 lbs looks like a lot on me. I'm fairly active though currently in recovery mode as I strained a muscle in my back and have a sprained ankle so am focusing more now on nutrition and macros. If you have some commonality, please add!

Replies

• ReyJ412
    ReyJ412 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I am 45 and very new to MFP. In fact, I have only one other friend at the moment
  • ReyJ412
    Options
    Haha, well it looks like my previous comment got cut off at a most awkward point. I will try to remember and repost what I originally wrote
  • X100KLS1992
    X100KLS1992 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey there I post quite regularly I'll add you
  • ReyJ412
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I am very new to MFP. I am also looking for friends to motivate and to be motivated by. I have previously been focused on weight loss. Though, I am beginning to transition into strength and physical gains.

Since, I'm new here I don't really know the etiquette of requesting friends so I haven't really been sending any friend requests. Moreover, I don't want to just have friends for a number count.

I plan to be pretty active here with comments and posts of my own.

If I sound like someone you'd like to be friends with feel free to send me a request or let me know and I will send one to you... same goes to anyone else reading this.

Thanks and happy Sunday.. your maybe friend.
    Rey
  • Lee1st1974
    Lee1st1974 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi there, firstly i hope your back gets better soon and you can get back to normal.

I've been on MFP for a short while, I have 60lbs to lose and want to increase my fitness levels through going to the gym for cardio and weights. For me the support and motivation is the most important part, both ways because I like to support and motivate other peiple but I also need motivating. I post regularly on what I'm doing and experiencing and comment regularly on my current MFP friends. I'm generally a very positive person and love Banter. So please feel free to add me.
  • leigh8236
    leigh8236 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I’m keen for regular interactions. I’m 41, pretty new to mfp but loving it. Feel free to add me :)
  • glacierlilly1
    glacierlilly1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone...looks like I have a few new friends now. I look forward to following you on this journey!
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Added you @glacierlilly1
  • bikecheryl
    bikecheryl Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Hi .... I've been on here just over a year..... down 107 lbs so far with that last dreaded 20 to go.
    I'm on every day..... like to stay as active as a person waiting for double knee replacement can be..... but I chase Zombies on my walks, kayak, golf, hike and bike.
    Love to interact with like minded, positive people!
    Feel free to add me. :)