Motivation needed!!

Options
Just getting back on this app after stepping on the scale tonight

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    The want to lose weight IS your motivation, and that's something you have or don't have. Are you looking for a good plan? Prelog food you like. Hit MFP's suggested calorie target. Eat, enjoy and prosper.
  • xxzoiiexx
    xxzoiiexx Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    There are so many wonderful, supportive people on here. You got this
  • Lee1st1974
    Lee1st1974 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome back, good luck on your journey. There are lots of people to help and support you, feel free to add me for motivation and support. Good luck.
  • kenziekw16
    kenziekw16 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    The want to lose weight IS your motivation, and that's something you have or don't have. Are you looking for a good plan? Prelog food you like. Hit MFP's suggested calorie target. Eat, enjoy and prosper.

Thanks so much! Yes i want a good plan that will get rid of unwanted fat and build muscle.
  • kenziekw16
    Options
    Lee1st1974 wrote: »
    Hi and Welcome back, good luck on your journey. There are lots of people to help and support you, feel free to add me for motivation and support. Good luck.

Thank you! Not quite sure how to add people yet
  • kenziekw16
    Options
    xxzoiiexx wrote: »
    There are so many wonderful, supportive people on here. You got this

Thanks so much girl! Same goes to you
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    kenziekw16 wrote: »

Thanks so much! Yes i want a good plan that will get rid of unwanted fat and build muscle.
    That's exactly what will happen if you do as I said, and move more.
  • jonathanthewlis
    jonathanthewlis Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Just stick with it, and don’t let a bad day knock you! There are loads of supportive people on here! It will keep you going! Good luck