Any 40+ people out there with 50+LBS to lose?

I'm looking for friends to help motivate and keep ourselves on track to losing this weight! I'm a 43 year old SAHM of 4 year old twin boys and I've got 70 lbs to lose. All my "real life" friends are skinny so they don't have a clue to what I'm going through!

:flowerforyou: No special groups or anything fancy...let's just become MFP friends and we can keep tabs through updates and messages! If you're in....send me a message, send me a friend request, or reply on this post and let's go! :bigsmile:

Replies

• sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    feel free to add me!!
  • Visser1971
    Visser1971 Posts: 131
    I am in the same boat! Just started August 1st. Feel free to add me. Cheers, Christy
  • Packerfan23
    Packerfan23 Posts: 225 Member
    Feel free to add me too! I am 40+ and still have a little over a hundred to lose. I am about 1/3 of the way to my goal weight. In fact anyone who replies to this thread...I am open to more friends here! :smile:
  • Me! I will add you. :)
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    I'm 41 and have lost 48 lbs so far. I still have 32 more to go. I always love friends with similar goals and focuses.
  • beverlyl64
    beverlyl64 Posts: 381
    I am 46 and have lost 53 pounds so far, would like to lose another 35-40. Sent you a friends request
  • mssweetjay
    mssweetjay Posts: 142
    The older you get the harder it get!!!! Determination is the key!!! Good luck to all of you!!!!
  • I am a 47 yr old, who needs to lose about 50+ lbs. I too, am looking for new friends. If interested, please feel free to add me! I also sent a friend request!
  • I just joined today. I have almost 200 lbs to lose, but it is a day-by-day, pound-by-pound change!

I am a 41-year-old homeschooling mom of two (age 3 and 5) daughters.
  • diane423
    diane423 Posts: 48
    Hi, I am a 43 yr old RN , mom of 2. I have 40lbs to lose. I have been so up and down with this weightloss thing... I do great for a few weeks get stressed then start eating again..I am trying now to refocus on the postive outcome of losing all this weight.. please include me in any of u guys insites , experiences , suggestions.. Thanx.. Dee...
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,210 Member
    I'm 6 months away from 40.. am I allowed to sneek in and say that I'm open for friends?
    I'm lowering my 'goal' when I get nearer it.. so have a lot still to lose. :) x
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,324 Member
    Im over 40 :) and had about 90lbs to lose
    down 60 only 30 to go
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    I'm in, if you would like to add me.. :-)
    Lori
  • evestars
    evestars Posts: 5 Member
    Sent you a request!
  • evestars
    Sent a request!
  • evestars
    WOW! SO excited that there are others out there looking for support too!! The website won't allow me to add anymore friends right now, (You cannot make more than 5 friend requests every 10 minutes.) so PLEASE, if I have missed you, PLEASE send me a request by clicking on my screenname in this post and I will accept!!
  • msluluca
    msluluca Posts: 8 Member
    I'm in. I'm 40 with 55 lbs to lose.